does this give you a hard on?

hachi kid

Just Browsing
Media
so um...done...sorta feels like the junkie flushing his pills down the toilet, or something. ok, not that bad, just a humorous comparison. but I think things will be looking up from here. commitment obviously made. I wanted to do this, I suppose I just needed a slight push to do so. thanks (hopefully! lol)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so um...done...sorta feels like the junkie flushing his pills down the toilet, or something. ok, not that bad, just a humorous comparison. but I think things will be looking up from here. commitment obviously made. I wanted to do this, I suppose I just needed a slight push to do so. thanks (hopefully! lol)

:lmao:

It'll be worth it, in the end. :smile:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gues what, it's not shopped this girl is at my YMCA 3times a week without the makeup on her face.Those breasts are real and so is she.That said the photo did nothing for me,I get to see her IRL every week.Trust me it's better in the hot tub after water aerobics.

No, but she's hot. I don't normally get hard from just pics...unless my mind starts wandering. That goes for pics of blokes, too.

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

BadBoyCanada

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That place needs some decor. A few tasteful pictures on the wall, or a discrete uplighter to give warmth to the room.

Am I missing something?

Love it!

I'm 40, been with same gal for 17 years. Picture did nothing (Though she's gourgeous). But when wifey is in the mood, the little general is ready for service immediately!

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't usually get hard from 1 photo, that said, she got the blood going, nice titties, sexy look, if you don't like her, you probably don't like girls. Just sayin'