Does this happen to anyone else...

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had a thing about wearing a jockstrap since I was a teenager. I still wear one a lot around the house or in place of underwear. Back in my corporate days, I used to wear occasionally under my business suit and it felt like I was gettin' away with something like naughty...usually the thought would get me so hot I'd end up beatin' off under my desk at some point.

I also wear a cockring often (steel, thick, heavy), which by the way, worn under a jock strap makes your basket look even nicer.

Here's my question (actually several) Do most of you guys have a lot of precum or just small amounts or not much? I've never had much, until I started wearing coockrings and as soon as I start growing and that ring clamps down I start flowing.

Here's something fun to try. Get into a nice steel ring, lie down hit the remote and start watching you favorite flick, but stay flaccid. Then inhale as much as you can from the glass and hold your breath, then gradually exhale, and your cock wil just get a mind of its own. Like you're up instantly. I like edgin it that way for hours; any one else have any similar experiences?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Oct 31 2004, 04:34 AM
What glass?
[post=261826]Quoted post[/post]​

I wonder the same thing, Pecker. Are you wanting to test this theory on yourself?
BTW, thanks for letting this be my post #1800. Nothing like a big even number!