Does this happen to you?

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
little guys from this site iming you here or other places or even on Myspace and bragging about how small they are? and how they get rejected by their g/fs etc....

It's annoying.

There is one in particular that won't leave me alone. I'm deleting him from Myspace... Thank Goodness for Y tunnel on Yahoo ....
I mean this is a LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP, not a avenue for little willie dudes to get humiliated by women. They need to pay some Dominatrix for that.

I'm not their outlet for their sexual gratification.

I am woman HEAR ME ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! lol

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
little guys from this site iming you here or other places or even on Myspace and bragging about how small they are? and how they get rejected by their g/fs etc....

It's annoying.

There is one in particular that won't leave me alone. I'm deleting him from Myspace... Thank Goodness for Y tunnel on Yahoo ....
I mean this is a LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP, not a avenue for little willie dudes to get humiliated by women. They need to pay some Dominatrix for that.

Yes we have been mentioning this - the guys here who are into SPH and trying to bait us for that. I was raised to be nice, and not to humiliate people, so I just couldn't do that anyway, especially for something like that that is totally out of their control. I was treated badly enough growing up myself, and have enough of my own issues.

That said, I almost feel guilty, and am definitely frustrated, because I seem to need a larger guy for sexual satisfaction. I am fortunate in that most of my sexual experience has been with big guys - not only am I more satisfied, but apparently so are they. My three longest-lasting relationships have been with the three largest guys I've been with. Two of my three briefest relationships have been with the two smallest guys I've been with. And in the case of the briefest relationships, they break up with me, rather than me breaking up with them. The big guys latch on to me, even (as in the case of the second guy I was with) when he is an asshole who I really don't want to be with anymore! He kept trying to get me back, over and over. Yeah, it's flattering in a way, looking back on it...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's annoying.

I mean this is a LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP, not an avenue for little willie dudes to get humiliated by women. They need to pay some Dominatrix for that.

Thank you so much for mentioning this! I too am sick of them contacting me. :mad: Of particular annoyance is the baiting, where they pretend that they are average or bigger. Or that they really don't have a desire to talk about sex then after a few days or weeks it's all about their tiny dick. Grrr, I know it's just the internet but each time it happens it feels a bit like a betrayal. Don't get me wrong I don't fall in love with a guy just cause he speaks to me in chat or PM's me. But as I said these SPH guys are sneaky and lie well, so that they can achieve pleasure. It's all about them. :mad:

Yes

I get it all the time and it does get very annoying if they are overly persistant. However, some of the nicest guys ive meet here and consider friends are small and into SPH
There are a few whom I have encountered in chat who are true gentlemen. However I am at a stage in my life where I really don't feel the need to acquire such men as friends.

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to be nice but he was constantly messaging me on Myspace Im and I could not type anything in whatever I was doing at the time before that stupid box would pop up ... He went straight into talking about his lil wee wee.... One time I told him to inject saline solution so he would stop being a pest to me wrong thing to say lol lil perv.