Does this magazine cover bug you?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So Kirstie Alley is on the cover of LHJ and the headline is "I want to lose 100 lbs" and yet they PHOTOSHOPPED THE HELL OUT OF HER to make her look skinny!!

wtf? I mean she's not pretending to be thin, the whole point of the article is how she wants to lose weight so why not just put her on the cover as she actually looks? This is yet another way magazines make women feel like shit. It all just seems crazy.

Kirstie Alley Ladies Home Journal PICS PICTURES | dailystab.com

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure what she really looks like now? Is she bigger than that? I rarely read up on stars unless I'm standing in the check out line.

If they are photoshopping her to look smaller, what is the point in saying shes trying to lose weight? If that is what you are talking about it just makes me roll my eyes.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even if she does admit to needing to lose weight, the pleasant visual is important. That's like a photographer was trying to explain to me that even so called plus sized models are really not that big, certainly not as big as the market they are appealing to.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow ok, she is really big! Most plus size models are average sized women.

She is very pretty in the face. It's such a shame. It makes me think something really bothered her and depressed her.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, it bugs me...but only because my cock isn't in her mouth.

LOL..Hazel really, youre insufferable.

I agree thats the dumb part, if she lost 100 lbs and looked like the cover then yes, she'd be dead. Show her real body which DOES need to lose 100 lbs. I also cant stand her, I think she's really obnoxious.