Does this make me a creeper?

D_Sawyer Wiener

Account Disabled
Media
Well... I was just wondering if this makes me a creeper or a weirdo if I like underamour... not just for wearing it for biking or exercising but just to wear it for the sake of wearing it and liking the material... Idk about you folks but I LOVE the way it feels on my skin, the way it "defines" body parts to say the least... When I see a guy wearing underarmour boxerbriefs or something I just want to run over there and run my hands across his body and well... grope it haha

Oh man I feel like a loser for saying all of this D:

hyphap

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And I'd say it's pretty innocuous as fetishes go. You can ask on here to find some of the more out there stuff people like. It puts enjoying underarmour on yourself and others in perspective.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think creepy is "borrowing" a hot dudes underarmour out of his locker at the gym so you can wear it and feel urself through it.........

uhm wait, then that would make me.......

nevermind, that isn't creepy either, have a great day.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
or, maybe taking it, rubbing your face and nose in a just worn pair, licking it, caressing it to your face ...

or so my very well-endowed, straight roommate said when he found me doing just that

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
or, maybe taking it, rubbing your face and nose in a just worn pair, licking it, caressing it to your face ...

or so my very well-endowed, straight roommate said when he found me doing just that

If only you'd been a arms dealer. Or a mercenary. *sigh*

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No child it don't make you creepy. :tongue:

It makes you look good, it makes you feel good, what's wrong with that?

When you actually run over to strangers in public who are wearing it and start caressing them and groping... yeah then you'd be a creeper instead of a cutie. :redface:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, your fine. Just don't use the word "creeper"...it, in itself, sounds odd. You are a healthy sexual guy that likes seeing the human masculine form. awesome

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's your fetish for a fabric or skin-tight clothing... and isn't creepy until you actually go and grope and unsuspecting/unwelcoming stranger....

And if it helps, swimming, diving and gymnastics are my fav Olympics sport for probably the same reason...

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i see a hot chick wearing certain clothes i wanna just run over and ... hahah

its normal, just a lil different case for you