Am I.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're not a slut. But then again, I no longer know the number of men or women I have slept with. (guess if i took the time i could count them all) And to believe in all this time I have had absolutely no sexually transmitted disease. In a stable 7 year relationship now and for the rest of my life so I've settled down but I've come to learn one thing. People are going to think and say what they want no matter what, so do what makes you feel good. (keeping it safe of course)

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I bumped into you tomorrow at the grocery store...why would I judge? Not like I'd ask but props for providing a list:wink: Not a slut imo...

The recent slut thread got me to thinking (and to counting)...

I know everyone thinks I'm a slut...

But am I?????

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In my entire life, and it's a looooong life (I'm the mom of teens!) I have had intercourse with exactly TEN men.

-- Two men I was married to.

-- Three men I was engaged to, including my current s/o of seven years (I haven't married him because I have minor children, and I feel that I need to respect the children and not give them a stepdad to contend with)

-- One guy ONCE - he popped my cherry when I was passed out drunk and barely 15 years old (I woke up to the ouch, and for that moment of pain, I almost got banished to live with Texan relatives that I had never even met)

-- One guy ONCE that banged me (again passed out drunk) in a parking lot (I woke up to the ouch). I was out drinking because a scumbag fiance had just dumped me.

-- Three guys in the last few years who were experiments as threesomes and/or to see if I could have sex for sex's sake.

- - - - - - - -

There are other men who have watched me and my s/o, and/or I've blown them (I do like a nice dick).

So................

Does that make me

-- A whore

-- A slut

-- Bill Clinton

-- An idiot for posting this thread.

Please vote accordingly. :eek::tongue:

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probly an idiot for posting.

Seems you have a self esteem issue more than anything. Hunny youre gorgeous!

I do love those redheads...

Milf redhead is tripley good.

;.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I admit that I love sex but I am a fuss pot about the men I have sex with.
The only man who ever made me feel like a whore was my ex husband who expected "services rendered" if I went shopping for a new dress and shoes.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I admit that I love sex but I am a fuss pot about the men I have sex with.
The only man who ever made me feel like a whore was my ex husband who expected "services rendered" if I went shopping for a new dress and shoes.

who was paying?:wink:

softly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
. It's a cultural thing. I noticed most of you are American, and you think according to your culture. Here in Romania, you can bang whomever and as many as you want, I'm 22 sexually active for 6 years and had 8 partners.So at the time i'll be your age, i think i'll have had more than 10. You're a perfect normal woman and you shouldn't care if you are a slut or not. If you are, so are we! Now go fuck someone girl!

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
sorry but i dont think being a slut is a bad thing. :)
i'm an ethical slut

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The recent slut thread got me to thinking (and to counting)...

I know everyone thinks I'm a slut...

But am I?????

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In my entire life, and it's a looooong life (I'm the mom of teens!) I have had intercourse with exactly TEN men.

-- Two men I was married to.

-- Three men I was engaged to, including my current s/o of seven years (I haven't married him because I have minor children, and I feel that I need to respect the children and not give them a stepdad to contend with)

-- One guy ONCE - he popped my cherry when I was passed out drunk and barely 15 years old (I woke up to the ouch, and for that moment of pain, I almost got banished to live with Texan relatives that I had never even met)

-- One guy ONCE that banged me (again passed out drunk) in a parking lot (I woke up to the ouch). I was out drinking because a scumbag fiance had just dumped me.

-- Three guys in the last few years who were experiments as threesomes and/or to see if I could have sex for sex's sake.

- - - - - - - -

There are other men who have watched me and my s/o, and/or I've blown them (I do like a nice dick).

So................

Does that make me

-- A whore

-- A slut

-- Bill Clinton

-- An idiot for posting this thread.

Please vote accordingly. :eek::tongue:

well, 3 you said you were raped..
the rest... Did you get paied? If so, then whore...
Don't think you were president.. so, rules out that...
at least 3 were fiancee/hubby...
Slut... Hmm.. nah...
worst case scenario... Trollop... but... I don't think you hold even a candle to the average college student.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I think that there is a place for the word slut, but I don't think any of you are getting too close, with the exception of the Non USAers.

There are many unremarkable sexual lifestyles that can stack up big numbers, so it is not a numbers thing. You may approach middlish age, maybe married a few times maybe not, and have stacked up a number without doing anything remarkable.

IMO a slut therefore is someone, male or female, who engages in sex without either being interested in the emotional relationship or the sexual experience / exploration. Sex as an alternative to jerking off or having attention or placating a partner or someone who wants to fuck you; in my case, it is a meaningless sexual activity, and I am saying that as someone who has been a slut.

Perhaps it merits it's own sexual genre, but in my experience, it was something of a nowhere place. And it makes no difference if you are married or otherwise if your sex life is like this with your partner.

10 men? slut? GOD NO! seems a normal and healthy amount of men to have slept with. Only problem I have is that they banged you while you were unconcious!!!, those guys must have been desperate and very pathetic individiuals.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Off track a bit, but everytime I hear the word slut, I think about the old joke from high school:

What's the difference between a ho and a slut?

The ho sleeps with everybody. The slut sleeps with everybody but you.

I find the term slut is usually applied out of jealousy and anger.

Thoughts?

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever wondered how you came to hold such opinions and whether they are reasonable?

I know it isn't reasonable. However, it is my opinion. I am pretty sure the origin of my perspective on this particular matter is from a past life or several past lives. I would very much like to expunge it.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
No.

I don't really like the double standard out there that makes some people label women as "sluts" if they have had more than some relatively small number of sex partners.

Even with that standard in mind - given that you have children, I'm guessing that you are in your late 20s to early 30s. 10 partners in 10+ years of being sexually active is not a lot.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Off track a bit, but everytime I hear the word slut, I think about the old joke from high school:

What's the difference between a ho and a slut?

The ho sleeps with everybody. The slut sleeps with everybody but you.

I find the term slut is usually applied out of jealousy and anger.

Thoughts?

I thought that was the difference between a fox and a bitch. :rolleyes:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're definitely not a virgin. :wink::biggrin1:

Here's the link I posted on the other thread:

Slut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a very lengthy definition.

When you read it, what do you think?
Do you consider yourself one?
If you do, do you think it's a positive or negative description?
Do you care what other people think?