does this make me gay?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_indianpoker7, Mar 5, 2008.

1. B_indianpoker7

B_indianpoker7 New Member

Albums:
    iv recently got a few requests about posting pics of my ass.
    I dont consider myself gay. The 1% gay iv selected on my profile is what makes me post my pics online and what made me join this website. But posting pics of my ass? Does that make me gay?

2. Freddie53

Gold Member

None of us can answer that for you. I believe the very vast majority of people have both some straight and gay tendencies.

Don't sweat it. If you enjoy both guys and gals viewing your ass and commenting on it. do it and enjoy it.

3. D_Dan_T_Zinferno

D_Dan_T_Zinferno New Member

I don't think posting a pic of your ass makes you gay. Nothing makes you gay unless you think you're gay. If you know you're straight, it's just a pic of your ass. If you have a nice ass, I think it's just as much something to proud of as much as having a nice cock.

4. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Absolutely, didn't you know that if a straight man exposes his ass in public or on the internet he immediately turns totally gay?

5. Steamboy

Steamboy New Member

Albums:
    Ok, I'm not trying to be crass, but you have twenty-odd pictures of your front-junk (to include pictures of some painful looking scrotum stretching,) but it's the ONE picture of your trunk-junk that's going to make you gay?

Yeah.... I'm not really getting it.

6. imbiber

imbiber New Member

Albums:
    Straight or gay or bi is all about how YOU define your sexuality, no one else can do that for you.
    The important thing is that you enjoy yourself and others, poker.

7. shadow27

shadow27 New Member

Think about it... how many of the guys on this site have gay moments... almost all... most would never be able to look at another penis with out getting freaked out...
    It is all about how you define yourself... ask yourself this...
    Do i like women? then you will know the answer... also there is nothing wrong with being gay just for the record.

8. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Only you can answer this question.

9. dreamer20

Gold Member

IMO the ans.=attention whore. Carry on folks. :rolleyes:

10. jchris

jchris Member

Albums:
    You make it sound like being gay would be the end of the world.

11. LongRod

LongRod New Member

Well, you can say bye to the straight community now. You are no longer are part of straight society. You are now part of the gay world. Welcome. Life is much better here. You will be much happier, too.

12. teeny weeny

teeny weeny New Member

it depends on how pretty your ass is. next question!

13. losangelestim

losangelestim Member

Albums:
    depends on whether or not you're offering it up to the men on this board

14. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Sexual orientation is not determined by the posting of a picture, but by the wants and desires of the individual who posted it. In truth there is no such thing as 100% straight or gay. The fact is that there are many influencing factors. There are men who identify with gay orientation that might find a single female with which they would like to have sex. The same is true with men identifying with straight orientation and that one in a million male. Orientation is sort of a lifetime of the old cliche "never-say-never".

If you believe that you have an ass that has "art-value" and is attractive and this is the reason that you are posting it, then doing so does not make you gay, it signifies in your mind that you want to share a part of you that you think is attractive.

Best of Luck,

15. erratic

Gold Member

Bwaaaaahahahahahaha.

Does showing my ass on line make me gay?
    Does showing my ass in a forum half populated by screaming queens make me look gay?
    Does showing my ass with a giant cock pummeling it make me look gay?
    Does showing my ass with three long-shoremen's fists in it make me look gay?

Come on dude. Sorry for the ribbing, but really. Like, for real. Honestly.

No.

But starting a thread about it does.

16. Corius

Corius New Member

In my posting I have tried to be as honest about my sexual orientation as I know how to be. But, in the end, it is all still a guess.
    At age fifteen I thought I was like all other boys of that age; I was horny all the time in what I have to call a generalized state. The endowments of my peers which I observed in the locker room excited me, but many of the girls, especially those with ample breasts also stirred me. In my mind I could conjure up all kinds of wonderful encounters with both the girls and the boys. But, my big break came when during the last two years of high school I developed a friendship with a boy, a friendship which soon became much more than a friendship. Together we explored a part of our sexuality that we had not considered before. We became lovers, learning all about male-to-male sex by doing. Did that make us gay? hardly, and strangely we never thought of ourselves as anything but very lucky ordinary guys who happened to have the opportunity and the privacy for a real sexual relationship. We both went on the discover the joys of heterosexual bonding and sex. Did that qualify us as heterosexual? Although we both married, to this day we still treasure the memory of the two years of homosexual bonding which we had. That old feeling remains; he remains my best and dearest male friend. Obviously our heterosexual leanings were strong, but neither of us has ever doubted the value of our sexual life on that other side of our sexuality. THE LESSON TO BE LEARNED IS TO GO SLOW IN DEFINING YOUR SEXUALITY TOO NARROWLY. HUMAN BEINGS ARE MARVELOUSLY DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER AND MARVELOUSLY SIMILAR ALSO.

17. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Based on the fact that individuals requested pictures of your ass and that you have enough confidence in your own sexual orientation to post them I do not see how doing so would in any way make you gay.

The first thing is that there is no such thing as 100% in either orientation. Circumstances play a great role in this and so does the individual personality makeup.

A male claiming to be 100% gay, may under exactly the right circumstances find himself sexually attracted and even able to sexually function very well with a female. Conversely, a male identifying with "straight" as a sexual orientation may at some point in his life find himself attracted to another male on a sexual level.

There are men who identify themselves as "Bi" or bisexual meaning that they are attracted to both sexes and can perform well with both.

True bisexuality is rare and this is where the percentage game comes in to play as is displayed on this group.

The truth is based on percentages. If one is physically able to perform and maintain an erection with a same-sex encounter then they are in fact at least bi-sexual. If the erection and interest can be maintained when engaging in sexual acts with one gender better than with the other that is the physiological response guided by the psychological response and it is simply a guideline.

If you have a great ass and you have the confidence to show others without hesitation it shows courtesy, comfort in your own sexual orientation, and, an ability to humor and allow others to find eroticism in one of your body parts.

The fellow in trouble is the fellow that worries all the time about his orientation. The main thing that any of us will be remembered for in our lifetimes is not for the most part our sexual orientation, but how we were perceived, liked and loved by the others around us.

18. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    I feel there's no need to question your manhood weather you post a pic of your naked ass or not...it's what you feel and your choice & taste as to what you want to show.

19. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

Definitions vary per person. Some people would say that even posting a picture of your dick on here makes you gay. Some people say that even masturbating makes you gay because after all you are touching a penis. (Nevermind that it's your own.)

My own personal interpretation is that if you are bent over and showing, you know, to the camera, then that's something to entice gay men, perhaps revealing some gayness on your part. Maybe.

I think the other thing to take into account is that "behavior" doesn't always indicate orientation. There are straight men who have gay sex for money, and they aren't gay. And vice versa.

In other words, there are no clear answers in this. Sexuality it so much more fluid than people think.

20. B_indianpoker7

B_indianpoker7 New Member

Albums:
    whoa!! Thats a lot of replies. Thanks for that guys. Iv concluded that it doesnt make a person gay. But in my case,im not yet comfortable with this. Though it does excite me.

Draft saved Draft deleted