Does this make my ASS look big?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's nothing I like more on a guy than a plush, soft ass set on a pair of child-bearing hips: turns my head every time.

Aye! Que culo!

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
OK. This thread is really pissing me off...

I have an arse the size of a horse's. But then we say that it takes a big hammer to drive a long nail. :smile:
Checked gallery...no arse, or nail pics.:rolleyes:

I like getting others' attention on my ass ;) I like showing it off with tight jeans and gym shorts.
Fabulous! Nine ass pics!:biggrin1:

I have a big ass too but unfortunately don't have the horse's dick to go with it. Have the face though...
Unidentified pic.:rolleyes:

I don't have a HUGE ass... but I'm slim with a round butt, so it "stands out" of my body haha
One ass pic...masked by shorts.:rolleyes:

Im just like you Edu skinny but I gotta ass. I just try not to wear jeans that fit tight around my ass.
Zero ass.:rolleyes:

I have the biggest ass I've ever seen on a white guy. I'm sure there are bigger, but I haven't seen it yet. :wink:
Big claims...absolutely no ass pics!:rolleyes:

C'mon guys. Have a heart.

LookingCurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And to answer the question(s):

Yes I have a big ass (proportionate to my body).
No I will not post a pic of it.
Yes I am very self-conscious about it.

No matter how much I run and jump, and do lunges and squats..I can't seem to make it go away. Though I have noticed that cycling seems to tighten it up a bit (LOL).

I'm really not too happy with my lower body to be honest. Maybe its all in my head..but I don't think so.

And to answer the question(s):

Yes I have a big ass (proportionate to my body).
No I will not post a pic of it.
Yes I am very self-conscious about it.

No matter how much I run and jump, and do lunges and squats..I can't seem to make it go away. Though I have noticed that cycling seems to tighten it up a bit (LOL).

I'm really not too happy with my lower body to be honest. Maybe its all in my head..but I don't think so.
Your body looks great from what I can tell. :smile:

I've got kind of a chunky arse, but what can ya do? :tongue: