does this mean anything??

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dazzla, Aug 23, 2010.

1. dazzla

dazzla New Member

having text\picture sex with your ex from 8 months ago who you have constantly been in contact with since the split. comments on how big my dick is how wet her pussy is and that the picture of my cock made her cum really hard. is it lust or could it be leading somewhere?

2. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

Probably lust. I am very bad at doing that to girls. Break up with them and then a few months later I text them when horny (and usually drunk!) The other day I sent a pic of my cock to an ex who I broke up with a year ago (at her request).

There may be more but be careful of reading into things.. lust is a very powerful thing

3. dazzla

dazzla New Member

yea you are right, when we were together we had a very strong sexual bond, her being a virgin and a few other issues. after all that time the bond still feels like its there, but the other bit feels like were friends. but its weird, she gets funny when i talk about other girls, but she always wants to know etc. and vice versa with me.

4. D_Ezdras Dingledonger

I think this does mean something. I've had lots of dealings with women who use sex as an emotional link (in fact I would say most do), and I think ideally she would like to reconnect with you, especially since you took her virginity. That usually weighs pretty heavily.

5. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

That is a very normal reaction which I find fascinating. My current GF does not like me to mention any ex's and she doesn't talk about hers. However, with my previous GF, I always wanted to hear about who she was with. It kinda made me jealous, but I also wanted to know all the details. Weird hey.. even when we were sort of together (trying long distance) and she fucked someone else. She called me in tears to confess, and my reaction was to ask all the gory details!! She thought this was weird, but I wanted to know what he was like in bed, was he hung, did she cum, did he cum, where etc? I remember being upset with her but also turned on, and I tried to picture her being fucked by another guy while I jerked off.. strange but true.
    Now, years later we are friends, and we still talk about sexual things (in fact in a more open way than my current GF). She tells me all about who she is sleeping with and all the details. With me she is only interested in girls that I have slept with in the past, not my current GF. I think she is a little jealous as she knows that she gets me every night! She is also still interested in my cock and sometimes requests pics (which she then shows her friends!!! with my consent, and then she gives feedback.

6. dazzla

dazzla New Member

jules7 - i had an exact same thing with my first girlfriend. funny wat girls can do to a guy. she also used to think i was weird, but i think she liked it!?! the phone sex ex hasnt been with anyone since me. apparently anyway. but its weird, from going from a conversation about not being together again, better as friends etc, to one where we are sending pics to each other and masturbating lol. very weird.

7. dazzla

dazzla New Member

am off to sleep now, but i will keep you all informed of what happens over the next few days. cheers guys

Draft saved Draft deleted