Does this really happen?

muscledog

1st Like
Media
I read a thread here the other day about sharing a urinal when there were a lot of guys waiting. I have never ever seen this happen, and I was just wondering if this is a common thing and I have just been sheltered, or if the poster was expressing a bit of wishful thinking. Have any of you shared a urinal with either a friend or a stranger?

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by muscledog@Jun 13 2005, 04:25 PM
I read a thread here the other day about sharing a urinal when there were a lot of guys waiting. I have never ever seen this happen, and I was just wondering if this is a common thing and I have just been sheltered, or if the poster was expressing a bit of wishful thinking. Have any of you shared a urinal with either a friend or a stranger?
[post=320136]Quoted post[/post]​

I have never shared a urinal, but with friends using a "one-holer," I have shared pissing in a toilet. Most of these guys were allegedly straight. During my very long life, this has probably happened 8 or 10 times.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once at in a crowded rest room at a reception, I had a guy ask me "Mind if we cross streams?" and proceeded to share the urinal with me. That was a standard, individual, urinal. At trough urinals, there is of course always some degree of sharing.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by muscledog@Jun 13 2005, 04:25 PM
[post=320136]Quoted post[/post]​

I've never seen that before, but then again I like the comfort of a stall. When I was younger my brother and me always shared the "bowl" when peeing and "kriss krossing" so to speak.
I don't know if I'd care for a stranger comming out the blue asking could I pee at your urinal with you......."hey, get your own"..........

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done said sharing before but not with a stranger.

the key is to start pissing before you start getting wood! :evilgrin:

root00

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by ericbear@Jun 13 2005, 02:06 PM
Once at in a crowded rest room at a reception, I had a guy ask me "Mind if we cross streams?" and proceed to share the urinal with me. That was a standard, individual, urinal. At trough urinals, there is of course always some degree of sharing.
[post=320157]Quoted post[/post]​
According to the Ghostbusters crossing streams could have a major impact.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by root00+Jun 13 2005, 01:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(root00 &#064; Jun 13 2005, 01:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ericbear@Jun 13 2005, 02:06 PM
Once at in a crowded rest room at a reception, I had a guy ask me "Mind if we cross streams?" and proceed to share the urinal with me. That was a standard, individual, urinal. At trough urinals, there is of course always some degree of sharing.
[post=320157]Quoted post[/post]​
According to the Ghostbusters crossing streams could have a major impact.
[post=320235]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

On that occasion it did not. However, at other times in a different context, that of a gay bar restroom at the piss-trough, I have had guys cross their stream with mine as a sort of pick-up effort. (Well, it is more subtle than reaching over and holding my cock for me.) At least one of these stream-crossing events did in fact lead to repetitive major impacts in the stream-crosser&#39;s ass.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I have. But, I think I was 10 years old.

As an adult? Never. Unless you count the troughs at a ball park or arena.

I&#39;ve shared though-style urinals which often accommodate up to four guys. When I was in elementary school I remember always sharing a regular tiolet with one or two friends and having peeing contests--not since then, though, and I&#39;d be really creeped out if some stranger asked me to share a single-person urinal.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been to gay bars where there were troughs in the restroom instead of urinals. The basic premise was to see and be seen while pissing. Took some getting used to, but I&#39;m over it now.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Urinals are so close together or separated so tightly by partitions these days that two guys using one of them would be like trying to get Moe and Curley through a doorway at the same time.

Can&#39;t do it.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Something similar happened at a party thrown by a co-worker. I was waiting in line for the bathroom, and just as the door opened Brad (another co-worker) flew past the line and shut the door. He then came back out and acknowledged that I was next and asked if I would care to join him. Well (OF COURSE&#33;) I did, long story short... I went in the toilet and he went in the sink.

p.s. I decided not to wash my hands&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Trough ones, of course. I&#39;ve pissed into the same bowl as other guys before too, when the bathroom&#39;s crowded.