Does this seem cruel?

xxxBoyBennyxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just left the following video as a comment on my friend's Myspace, along with a little message of my own telling him how much it reminds me of him...

YouTube - RTA Pinkie - longer version

He's a guy this ad is targeting...He uses his car(A 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse convertible that hes spent a ton of his parents' money to get all tricked out) to make up for his tragically puny manhood(I've seen him hard before...It's shorter than a bic lighter and about as big around as my pinkie...And really hairy...But that doesn't matter)...I don't think he'll get too offended by it bcause he's kind of an asshole(But in a funny way) and makes jokes about everyone else's shortcomings(All our friends, the people I date, random people on the street, at the mall, whatever...He rips on me pretty constantly about looking a lot younger than I am...), so a lot of people give him a hard time about his small pecker as a way of turning the tables on him(If he's being too mean to somebody, just make a small weenie joke and he shuts right up).

But it kinda seems a little cruel to just put this video on there with no reason...I kinda feel like a jackass now. But at the same time, he's left me oompa loompa videos before saying how much I remind him of them...So maybe it's deserved...? I dunno...