Does this site change your behavior or was it always there just waiting to come out?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`ve come to realize just how much my mind wonders into fantasy, or am i saying that wrong. I`m not sure if that part of me was just in hybernation or brought on by this site, or both, if anything maybe this site has just set me free to be myself, i`m guessing and hoping that the thoughts racing through my mind are just normal cheeky stuff, i hope and pray thats the case. I wonder to myself, am i really this naughty?

lafever

oops i think i spelled there wrong on the thread, sorry

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I was 12, I've been curious about sex. Some things you can discuss easily; some things are better left unsaid. This site enables all of us to pick a topic and to get opinions and feedback, no matter how absurd our topic might be. LPSG hasn't changed my behavior directly - it has loosened my attitude. There are more guys into guys than I thought. I''ve always been friendly, but now I'm even more so. I usually smile if I see a handsome guy and our eyes meet. He can either smile back or look away. I enjoy looking at a hot guy and him knowing I'm checking him out because he's hot. It's fun!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`d smile back at you:wink: , i have alot of gay friends, they are kinder, jentler, and more loving than most of the people i know.

lafever

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only major change in my since joining this site is my desire to know how well-hung every guy I meet is. :redface: Not even for sexual purposes, I'm just curious. I also stare at crotches a lot, since I'm not rude enough to actually walk up to a guy and ask how big he is. :tongue:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Neither. I have neither changed my behaviour nor come out of my shell here. I was never in a shell. I don't think I even have a shell. I'm just like this. :dunno:

Just people IRL don't get the 'ignore list' option :biggrin1:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only major change in my since joining this site is my desire to know how well-hung every guy I meet is. :redface: Not even for sexual purposes, I'm just curious. I also stare at crotches a lot, since I'm not rude enough to actually walk up to a guy and ask how big he is. :tongue:

Yeah, me too...only in my case I did this before joining this site! :biggrin1: I think I started being fascinated by well endowed men when I was 12! That's the earliest I can remember thinking specifically about that.

I can't imagine just walking up to a guy and asking how big he is! :eek: I'd get some really weird responses, I'd bet - probably a lot of lies, too.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, me too...only in my case I did this before joining this site! :biggrin1: I think I started being fascinated by well endowed men when I was 12! That's the earliest I can remember thinking specifically about that.

I can't imagine just walking up to a guy and asking how big he is! :eek: I'd get some really weird responses, I'd bet - probably a lot of lies, too.

I look at crotches all the time, and frequently have the urge to grab. I was once caught staring at the crotch of an officer friend of mine. I was sitting and he was standing between a female co-worker and I. He was in uniform and with the bullet vests and the way the pants run in can be hard to tell. He is 6'4" and a big guy so we always wondered. I didn't realize how hard I was concentrating until the room suddenly got quiet. I looked up and my co-worker was laughing and he was blushing.

To me it's like men staring at women's breasts. I'm curious. :wink: