Does this site reflect how people really think?

D_Darneston Kneelength

Just Browsing
Media
There are many many posts that are thoughtful, considerate and socially well adjusted on this site. I don't know of another site that, at it's best, is more interesting on the subject of big cocks.

At the same time, there are a lot of threads that reflect concerns and sentiments that -- even for a raw discussion of sexuality -- reflect a questionable degree of sanity, or are bogus attempts at dealing with boredom under the umbrella of anonymity. Things people would be embarrassed to say even in private circles.

I was thinking, what if the sum total of the posts on this site were really reflective of the thinking of men and women who have or have interest in big dicks? What if this site is a mirror?

Smug satisfaction of endowment. The almost pathological need to compare. The racial prejudices. Women's capacity to objectify men as meat as bad or worse than men's oogling over breast size. And so on.

If someone came to this site to gain insight as to what one gets when pursuing relationships with large men, what would they conclude? Are we proving that the stereotypes are accurate?

Sorry for the bad Inglish but some people like big dicks so if they do then they come here to talk about them of course.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would probably never say 95% of what I say here in real life. The vast majority of my friends wouldn't be comfortable with very frank talk about sex, not more than the occasional joke, but the in-depth discussion that goes on here would never happen in my real life.

Yes, women most definitely do objectify men the way that men objectify women (not worse than men, I think, just the same), but I think it's obvious that while women seek an "ideal" when they seek men, which is comparable to what men seek with women, we often overlook physical flaws in favor or deeper qualities. If this were not true, then only very physically attractive men would have any success with women, which is obviously not the case. The most successful man (with women) that I know is one of the most average looking guys you could imagine and he has a beer belly, too. He's of average height, average intelligence, not successful career-wise or monetarily, etc. His other qualities, such as his personality and sense of humor and understanding nature, obviously rank higher as more important with women.

I think you're right, this site probably does reflect what is both the good sides and the bad sides of our human nature, what is going on the minds of real people, politeness cast aside.

It is both scary and inspiring.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this site is akin to a Magic Mirror.

People will see in it what they want to see. Personally I don't see too much of the negativity you mention in your first post (racism, women objectifying men etc).

And whereupon I do see that sort of thing, I choose to regard it as the exception rather than the rule.

Not to go into too much detail but I don't think the real women objectify the men. The real women as far as I can see just come here for the 'craic' rather than the 'cock'.

Probably the worst contingent of this site is the fakers/fantasists. Now if you believed everything THEY said and if you thought they reflected anything remotely approaching reality then you could end up with a very wonky view of the world.

And to that end I choose to believe that anyone without pictures (legitimate looking ones) is lying and/or fantasising.

We are all people here. Some would say we're all the same. Perhaps that's true at the most basic level but we obviously differ greatly in morals, opinions and our tolerance for fantasy.

So in a way this site does reflect what people really think. But it is not a complete cross section and it is in no way reliable. Anyone could be anyone on here.

You have to use your own judgement to gauge what is credible / legitimate and what has been constructed by a person's imagination.

PS if you were just asking whether everyone loves big cocks as the site suggests then the answer is no.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i say take the stuff u read here with a grain of salt. there's too much coming for everywhere that it's hard to weed out what's real and what's not.

i use this forum as a general guideline only. we're all different in so many ways that to use take what is talked about here literally would only lead u down the wrong path.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
humans are humans. i see nothing on this site that is different from real life.

There are some who racially stereotype re cock size, both here and in real life. there are some who, both here and in real life, think dick size is no big deal. there are some here, who both in real life also, can only get off with a big cock.

Such is life. A man's total value, IMO, cannot be gauged by how big his dick is. but this doesn't mean a larger cock looks and feels better (both to touch and inside lol).

Big_Adam

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is vastly easier for someone to express themselves in writing than in conversation. The Internet is a pool of expression with an ocean of bullshit, much like the real world. It is what you make of it, but people can surprise you and often do.

People join this site for 2 reasons. Either they have a large penis and they want recognition or attention because of this, or the topic of large penises simply intrigues him/her. Oftentimes both of these apply to someone. A person who participates solely for these reasons and with not much else in consideration is your typical annoying "please look at my penis" or "let me see your dick." Usually the fakers also lie within these boundaries because they are the most simplistic to fake. Lust is all there is and satisfying that is all there is to it.

But often enough, someone joins with not solely these reasons in mind. Here this is a social experience with some smutty excitement on the side. This is why there are many threads and posts with thought, consideration as you put it.

Not that one type of person is right and the other is wrong. It doesn't make sense for someone to come in and start talking about politics if they have no interest in the main theme either.

The perverse obsession of the phallus has more control over some than others. There are far fewer social regulations in here than out there.This site is what large penis supporters make of it.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not sure. I hope so and don't hope so. I was feeling very much alone with the who bi feelings and this sort of helped me out. Like what someone said, there are things here I would say that just wouldn't happen in the "real world"-though I think I like it that way.

legionking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i never thought this kind of site existed. i browsed around the internet and came across many things that are once seen cannot be unseen.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trolls are one thing, but some people have questions in their heads for their entire lives and have never felt asking them to friends and colleagues. While the trolls are annoying, I am glad there is a place like this because questions range from crazy to obvious to serious health risks.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always loved sex and the mechanics around it. I've been to numerous forums and people just don't seem to get the same thing people here seem to get. Whether it be bullshit or not, whether the female poster is indeed female or not, the point is a lot of folks here seem to get the same nuts and bolts.

In none of the forums I've ever frequented have I ever had a discussion about vaginas massaging penises like I have had with petite. She's just one of many people around here who I'm blown away at the "depth" of sexual conversation. My "friends" list is a small sampling of the many people that just impress me with their eloquence and clarity.

So, no, the people here don't even represent how people on the Internet, with the safety of anonymity, really think.

Last edited: