Does this sound weird to you?

OMG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone!

I am a 36 year old female currently living in Southern Mississippi. I've been completely in awe of large penises since my earliest sexual memories. Truth be told, I have had sex with men who were above average in size and it was not very enjoyable. I suspect it had a lot to do with technique and patience on his part. Even if I find it painful at the time, I like to reminisce after the fact and the unsatisfying encounter does not leave me with regrets.

Now that I am older I find that I am literally obsessed with sex, could be the hormones for sure. I am begining to suspect that it isn't so much the size that is such a turn on, but the feeling of being completely dominated that appeals to me so much. I want it to hurt a bit and I want my lover to know it hurts and to keep fucking me anyway. Not in a cruel and sadistic manner mind you, but in a way that lets me know in no uncertain terms that he has no intention of stopping. Kindly, but firmly if you get my meaning.

I have never been into handcuffs, whips, or the traditional bondage/sadomasochism scene, but this form of domination really appeals to me.

Do you find this unusual or unappealing in any way? And is there anyone in the deep south willing to very discretely accommodate my fantasy? :01:

lilpeewee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesnt sound weird in anyway!! That as far as i can see is a fine example of fantasy. The thing is in your head it may be more appealing than if it happened in real life.

For example one of my fantasies is to fuck a load of horny women
partly cos I want to feel sexually adequate but also cos I am a horny little shit :smile:
But in reality it would be very hard to do cos as most men I would only get round to actually fucking 1 or 2 befor I was tired etc.

A little bit of pain is nothing but of course only in a role play scenario
anything else could lead to trouble.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone!

I am a 36 year old female currently living in Southern Mississippi. I've been completely in awe of large penises since my earliest sexual memories. Truth be told, I have had sex with men who were above average in size and it was not very enjoyable. I suspect it had a lot to do with technique and patience on his part. Even if I find it painful at the time, I like to reminisce after the fact and the unsatisfying encounter does not leave me with regrets.

Now that I am older I find that I am literally obsessed with sex, could be the hormones for sure. I am begining to suspect that it isn't so much the size that is such a turn on, but the feeling of being completely dominated that appeals to me so much. I want it to hurt a bit and I want my lover to know it hurts and to keep fucking me anyway. Not in a cruel and sadistic manner mind you, but in a way that lets me know in no uncertain terms that he has no intention of stopping. Kindly, but firmly if you get my meaning.

I have never been into handcuffs, whips, or the traditional bondage/sadomasochism scene, but this form of domination really appeals to me.

Do you find this unusual or unappealing in any way? And is there anyone in the deep south willing to very discretely accommodate my fantasy? :01:
You sound perfectly normal and will fit right in. Welcome.........:smile: :cool: :wink:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome! Read through the site a little -- you'll find that not only are you not weird here, you may be on the tamer side. :tongue:

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome OMG ;)

Hope you have tons of fun here! And NO, it does not seem unusual or anappealing in the slightest. The very same things "Turn" me on as well :tongue:
Don't live in the deep south myself though ;) I live up here in the Cold! Booo :)

*Waves*
Teflon

OMG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome! Read through the site a little -- you'll find that not only are you not weird here, you may be on the tamer side. :tongue:

Teehee, I doubt it. True enough I am not really into the traditional bsdm, but my fantasy goes a bit deeper than I originally stated--not trying to be coy, but sometimes it's hard to admit to. What I'd really like is to pretend I'm a little girl who's getting fucked for the first time by her brother/father--not exactly against her will, but not entirely willing either. Hope I didn't offend anyone.

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, not at all :) Being blunt and upfront about ones fantasies is very attractive imo. Nice to meet ya OMG.

Teflon

OMG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow, not at all :) Being blunt and upfront about ones fantasies is very attractive imo. Nice to meet ya OMG.

Teflon

Thank you so much for your hospitality, it's nice to be somewhere where you don't feel like a freak. And might I add that your pictures are my new fantasy fodder? Absolutely perfect. I don't think I've ever seen anything more perfect in my life. How I wish I were Canadian right now.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well dear...it is of my opinion that you are simply feeling what many (if not most) women feel sexually on the most basic level.

...OB

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you so much for your hospitality, it's nice to be somewhere where you don't feel like a freak. And might I add that your pictures are my new fantasy fodder? Absolutely perfect. I don't think I've ever seen anything more perfect in my life. How I wish I were Canadian right now.

It's a small world ;) I'm glad I found this site to...it's refreshing to be ones self!

Teflon

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome OMG!! It's not weird at all!! Everyone shoul be more open to try out all the good stuff sex is about.! ;-) I would really like to try all these things my self... Sorry I not live nearby you OMG ;-) Enjoy the site!!

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
While not my thing it is not weird at all as long as you don't want your men to hurt you outside of sex.

Now I said it isn't my thing but I am will to give it a go ...lol

OMG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess one thing I've been curious about is why other women (like the women here) are so attracted to big guys. I mean, is it only physical or is there this hard to describe emotional component as well? I'll search around the site and see if I can't find some answers, hehe.