Does this video bring a tear to your eye?

Does this video bring a tear to your eye?

• Total voters

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
For me this song hits home the point that we as men are nothing. We just plant the seed. It is this womans work that is most important. It may be a man's world indeed. However it's the woman who is most vital in our world as we know it.

Oh cum now, sweety - it's how you plant the seed that counts. I'm sure you're a diligent and skilled gardener :wink:

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kate Bush is awesome, I remember exactly where I was when I heard her for the first time....1985, in a Life Drawing Class (ie naked models :biggrin1:), and the boombox was playing Running Up That Hill . Her music is emotional, intelligent, beautiful, sometimes over the top, and completely and truly original. It's easy to see how others think she's bizarre, especially when she goes into what I like to call her "mime" mode, but even then, you can see that she puts all her heart and soul into her art. A perfect example of the is The Sensual World. I love her.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has always been one of my favorite Kate Bush songs and yes it brings a tear to my eyes. When she hits the crescendo near the end, it just pulls at you.

I have been a Kate fan for years. Shame we will never see her live in the US. She has a death fear of flying.