Does touching your own dick make you gay?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Damn! I can't believe there are such senseless threads. It's some kind of funny, but then again pretty sad, that guys ask if it makes them gay when they shoot their load on their own face or whatever (just an example).

..Homosexuality refers to romantic or sexual attraction or behavior among members of the same sex...

So technically, yes it does make you gay since you are of the same sex as yourself. :rolleyes: (speaking of the example)
That again means you're even gay when you masturbate. :biggrin1:

Guys, ffs get over the fucking terms of gay or straight. It doesn't matter what someone may think of the actions you're doing at home. It's just not their business.

Seriously there's only gay sex between two male or female human beings and straight sex between a man and a woman. Everything you do on your own is neither straight nor gay.

P.S.:

please don't take this too serious. :cool:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, touching your own dick makes you gay. So all of you guys out there, you're gay. Sorry. And you want me to blo you. Yup, that means you, Mr.Big Swingin' Formerly Straight Dick! Drop 'em. You're gonna do it with me. You know you want it.