Does touching your own dick make you gay?

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Touching your dick with your own hands does make you gay. However, letting go again reverts you back to full heterosexuality.

Come on guys! It's not too difficult to understand is it???

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
This certainly one of the most ridiculous questions ever asked at lpsg.
Honestly!
C.B.:saevil:
Let's rephrase that. This certainly SHOULD BE one of the most ridiculous questions ever asked at lpsg. :wink:

Unfortunately there are few out there that think this is a valid question. There was a time when some religious zealots believed that urination was also a sin. But if people only did it twice a day or so God would forgive.

Of course those same religious people believed that all sexual activity was a sin, but God would forgive the sexual acts that resulted in a pregnancy.

Where oh where do people come up with such nonsense?!?

WE know for certain that it didn't come from Cigarbabe!!!:biggrin1:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
This certainly one of the most ridiculous questions ever asked at lpsg.
Honestly!
C.B.:saevil:

Actually that was my very intention. To make clear "does this or does that make me gay" questions are total nonsense :biggrin1:

@the guy with neutral hands
lucky you, remember your hands being female. that would make you a hermaphrodite i guess. :tongue:

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If a straight man touches his dick with only his hands, then he is just 1% gay. But if his dick touches other parts too (e.g. - face, belly, thigh, elbow, legs, feet, etc... ) then his gay percentage goes up.

If you ever wondered why some people are 30% gay, well, now you know.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What about doctors? I bet they touch a lot of dicks.

But we're always gloved and tho I'm into muscle worship, another guy's cock doesn't really excite me unless he's uncut and has a PA....then I have to concentrate on the business at hand (no pun intended).

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
But, I have two hands, both of male gender! So it is gay when they touch my dick? :rolleyes:
Next time you are applauding something, you'd better make sure nobody sees you. Because, of course, clapping is gay. Your male hands are properly going at it; SMACK SMACK SMACK, OH YEAH!! SMACK SMACK.

You're so gay, man. Get over it!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If a straight man touches his dick with only his hands, then he is just 1% gay. But if his dick touches other parts too (e.g. - face, belly, thigh, elbow, legs, feet, etc... ) then his gay percentage goes up.

This makes perhaps less sense than any post I have ever read. And that's saying something.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Next time you are applauding something, you'd better make sure nobody sees you. Because, of course, clapping is gay. Your male hands are properly going at it; SMACK SMACK SMACK, OH YEAH!! SMACK SMACK.

You're so gay, man. Get over it!

Clapping with one hand is masturbation?