Does Trinity have an audience?

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trinity's posts are near and dear to us all. However, I can't seem to find anyone who shares her views on the political side of the table.

Stand up and be recognized! If you share her sentiments, please let me (us) know. I just want to validate that her views are as far out of the mainstream as I suspect.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she actually presents a good case and does it well, just because you don't agree with it does not make it far out or crazy. She is not "living on a prayer" like a lot of obama supporters are, A LOT. Unfortunately for us democrats, Obama does have some attributes that could be considered "flaws" when November comes around (even though he is a bum if he can't pull it off, david lee roth could win the election if he was running). And this primary did expose some serious flaws in the process which Trinity has pointed out over and over again. It is not like she is wrong. People just like to gang up on other people who don't share their opinion so everyone here rags on trinity, kind of republican-esque if you ask me...

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't share her views but I don't think a thread about it needs to exist.

I think you meant, "doesn't need to exist". This is Et Cetera, Et Cetera isn't it? If I flooded this site with 4,000 postings Clinton bashing I would expect the same.

The only bad form is hers. She has made her views completely known; everyday. When is it enough?

D

deleted15807

A similar thread existed but quickly vanished.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she actually presents a good case and does it well, just because you don't agree with it does not make it far out or crazy. She is not "living on a prayer" like a lot of obama supporters are, A LOT. Unfortunately for us democrats, Obama does have some attributes that could be considered "flaws" when November comes around (even though he is a bum if he can't pull it off, david lee roth could win the election if he was running). And this primary did expose some serious flaws in the process which Trinity has pointed out over and over again. It is not like she is wrong. People just like to gang up on other people who don't share their opinion so everyone here rags on trinity, kind of republican-esque if you ask me...

Agreed. A good cause. However, she loses the message with her relentless Obama bashing. The election is over. Stay on message that the Primary system is broken and get off Obama's back! He didn't write the rules.

I "get it" as well as everyone else including yourself. All I wanted to know was if there are others in her camp. Because honestly, I can't make that determination.

Its perfectly valid for me to ask this just as someone else may ask how big their dick is. It was only a question.

Since you lost it in the message... the question wasn't do you like Trinity. Is was about her viewpoint we've been beaten over the head with for months. It's not even an attack on her. It's about the view.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I think you meant, "doesn't need to exist". This is Et Cetera, Et Cetera isn't it? If I flooded this site with 4,000 postings Clinton bashing I would expect the same.

The only bad form is hers. She has made her views completely known; everyday. When is it enough?

I have yet to agree with Trinity but you're wrong for making a post specifically against her. And that is what you're doing here. Singling her out IS bad form, regardless of what folder you post in. If you want to make a pro-Obama thread (as I see you already have) that's fine but this almost appears to be an attack against a member and that's not acceptable. If you have a problem with her posting so many anti-Obama threads, I suggest you ignore her like many of us have done.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think posting threads about other members should be prohibited regardless of the intent. It's like throwing gas on a fire to put it out.