does vagina size vary the to the same extent as cock size?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by thecokecankid, Apr 23, 2007.

1. thecokecankid

thecokecankid New Member

like the same statistical distribution?

2. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I believe it does -- there's been quite a bit of anectodal info posted in other threads that makes me think so, and someone once mentioned a site that is studying vaginal size, but I think you have to become a member to even look at the data.

Also, based on info I've seen on this site, vaginal length and/or width doesn't seem to correlate very much with the height of the woman or other characteristics of the rest of her body.

Here are a couple of informative previous threads:

Size of the Woman is No Indication of Capacity

Study on Vaginal Size

Anyway, AW has expressed amazement that I'm so "tiny down there," since I'm so tall. But it doesn't surprise me. I've known tall guys who were hung like hamsters, and short guys with impressive packages. Can't judge a book by its cover.

The real trick is to find the right match, isn't it? I know that often, men with large penises have problems penetrating women, or with the woman experiencing too much pain during intercourse to make it pleasurable.

In contrast, there's also the phenomenon of the vagina being too large for the cock (or the cock too small for the vagina, depending on how you want to look at it), which I've been told feels like "fucking nothing" (probably for both partners).

But finally, IMO, there's the delightful combination of a very snug fit, which is intensely pleasurable to both partners. AW and I both experience some pain upon penetration, and I can't take his whole length unless I'm fully aroused (even then, in some positions, it feels like he's jackhammering my spleen.) But I'm not complaining. I'd much rather feel intense sensation (even pain) during sex, than feel the vague dissatisfaction of under-stimulation.

However, I know that my man has had a few past partners who found sex with him to be too painful to enjoy, which makes me understand some of the issues associated with having a large penis. And there are a lot of penises on this site that are even larger than his, so I would suppose the issues get more pronounced as cock size increases.

I would also imagine that having a longer or wider vagina would make a woman seek out more well-endowed partners, and have more difficulty being satisfied by an average-sized man.

3. zaza

zaza New Member

I have no idea, but think it must do as why else would some women easily be able to accomodate bigger penises and others can`t.

I seem to have more problems with accomodating length than girth. Interestingly I was once told by a family planning nurse that I have a difficult to reach, high up cirvix so that doesn`t make sense really.

4. LemacST

Gold Member

I'm wondering what the average vagina "width" is, or "gauge", i guess. I also believe that it's all mostly genetical, some women are just born with large vaginas as some guys are born with small penises, not the commonly believed thought that girls with bigger vagina have just been "worn in" (which could be true to some extent but not to an extreme).

5. LemacST

Gold Member

A weird experience I had...one partner was fairly wide, but very shallow. I would make the end of all my fingers on one of my hands touch then drive it into her, almost knuckle deep I'd say. I was also able to put just one finger in her (my middle finger, which measures maybe 4") and be able to feel her cervix and spin it around. This was all when she was dripping-wet horny too, so it's not like her vagina was relaxed or whatever.

6. gargant1978

gargant1978 New Member

I've heard that it does vary to the same extent on cock size. But again, what I heard is based on racial comparison, that is, black females have a wide and deep vagina so that it'll be able to receive black males' penis and asian females have shallow vagina, because asian guys have below average size penis.

But again, I don't really buy that, cause there are some black males with average size (or even below average size) penis and some asian males with above average size penis. This should hold true for females' genital. What I believe is that vagina is flexible (otherwise, how could it be used to bring babies to the world? Babies are way larger than any penis on the face of this planet :tongue:)

7. Pejfea

Pejfea New Member

Albums:
    I like chicks with small vaginas my dad also said they're the best

8. Love-it

Gold Member

That is our problem in a nutshell.

9. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My last 3 girlfriends have all varied greatly in vagina size and body shape.My current one is 5'5,thickly built,big butt,wide hips,medium depth and fairly wide vagina.Previous one was 5'6, athletically built,narrow hips,medium depth but narrow for a very tight fit.And the one before her was slightly overweight,5'4 and her vagina was very big in depth and width.I don't think the woman's size makes any difference.I dated a 6'0 woman 10 years ago who was also pretty tight if memory serves.

10. Valkyriessong

Valkyriessong New Member

Is the reason guys like tight vaginas due mainly or solely to superior physical pleasure or is it mainly or solely a psychological thing of feeling 'powerful' and 'masculine' in a tighter one?

11. StudentofLife

StudentofLife Member

Albums:
    Pretty sure it's for the physical side of things Valkyriesong. At least it is for me :)

12. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

I like a tight vagina because I like feeling I have a better chance of getting her off with less work on my side. I guess I'm lazy.:rolleyes:

Kidding... sort of.:biggrin1:

13. Aplus

Aplus New Member

I always like to reiterate that all vaginas feel good to me. Not the same, but all good. For me it's all about the pleasure. I never got into the "macho" aspect of it really, since it's strictly about the "moment" for me. Each have their wonderful aspects, as in advantages and disadvantages I think. I do like the initial feeling of penetration, as I do being able to really feel myself going in and out, especially when I'm going slow at the beginning. A tight/tighter vagina does seem to enhance that feeling better, especially initially. I'd describe the feeling as being almost too intense to go on, but feeling so good that I don't want to stop. Not every tight vagina causes that for me though, so its hardly an automatic thing. As a guy who likes variety and going for long periods, it's definitely not something I'd prefer all the time. Probably more different then better.

14. Hunt3ed

Hunt3ed New Member

Albums:
    In 1983 I landed up doing adult films in London, behind the camera I made love, had sex with a quite a few women. Since then I have travelled extensively, and met women from all over the world. In my experience, every woman has been different, both in size depth and shape. I'm about 9 inches long and quite fat in the endowment department. I have hurt some people a little when I've been in a hurry and I have learnt to be patient now. But with out exception I have not had problems having sex with any of them. In some cases it has been a slow process of educating women about their own bodies. The vaginal walls are extremely pliant and elastic in nature, and the pelvic floor muscles can be very strong. It isn't a case of finding the right size that fits you, its a case of knowing your body, being able to relax with your partner, trying different positions and above all having fun. Even if you feel that he is too big for you when you first encounter Mr. fucking don't bring that near me, hey the guy has a tongue doesn't he, and if he isn't prepared to be patient with you then he isn't worth it, move on.

One

15. LemacST

Gold Member

Physical...just feels nice and snug, fitting like a glove.

16. Valkyriessong

Valkyriessong New Member

I was told that men get into tight vaginas moreso than bigger ones because it's about enjoying the feeling of being powerful and masculine. If a man cums in a loose one as well as a tight one he felt all he was going to feel. So it really comes down to tight vaginas being psychologically superior moreso than physically superior at providing pleasure.

That's how it was explained to me - by a man.

I was just wondering...do other men recognize any validity in that explanation.

17. Hunt3ed

Hunt3ed New Member

Albums:
    In 1983 I landed up doing adult films in London, behind the camera I made love, had sex with a quite a few women. Since then I have travelled extensively, and met women from all over the world. In my experience, every woman has been different, both in size depth and shape. I'm about 9 inches long and quite fat in the endowment department. I have hurt some people a little when I've been in a hurry and I have learnt to be patient now. But with out exception I have not had problems having sex with any of them. In some cases it has been a slow process of educating women about their own bodies. The vaginal walls are extremely pliant and elastic in nature, and the pelvic floor muscles can be very strong. It isn't a case of finding the right size that fits you, its a case of knowing your body, being able to relax with your partner, trying different positions and above all having fun. Even if you feel that he is too big for you when you first encounter Mr. fucking don't bring that near me, hey the guy has a tongue doesn't he, and if he isn't prepared to be patient with you then he isn't worth it, move on.

One thing women seem to get very confused about, and its not size at all, some women seem to think that they have a duty to satisfy a man. Look a man can satisfy himself at any time he likes, he has hands. Satisfying a women can take a lot more time. Its amazing how many women I have met who have had maltiple partners, but have never experienced a full orgasm. So forget the size issue, appreciate that he has a nice tool to do the job, and get him to use it to satisfy you, as bset he can, and forget trying to satisfy him. Face it once he has cum he is often damn near useless any way. If he isn't prepared to go a long way to giving you pleasure. Then pass him on to some one else with a lable of Chauvinist.

18. Valkyriessong

Valkyriessong New Member

*heavy sigh*

:worried:

19. WildHoney

Gold Member

Yeah..what he said!!!! ( well said by the way, I love a man who knows women well)

....vaginas are all different, but most of them can accomodate a HUGE cock if adequately aroused.

x
    Honey

20. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh dear. When I see a girl THAT much in need of a good time, I want to help her real bad.

But in answer to the original question in this thread. Yes. I have found that vaginas do vary in size, but it only presents a problem when a girl with a very small vagina gets it on with a guy with a huge penis: There are plenty of people on LPSG with that problem - I guess it's the original reason the site exists in the first place.

In my experience (as a guy with a bit more than average size) most women are a fairly easy fit if they are properly ready for sex. I have had sex with only one girl who was very tight. She showed me how she could barely get three of her own fingers into her pussy. Two of my fingers was enough, and it wasn't that she suffered from vaginismus; her muscles were relaxed enough. It was just that the entrance to her vagina was small. She didn't have much depth either. She said she'd only slept with one guy who's penis had been an easy fit. His cock must have been very slender. At the other extreme, another girlfriend of mine had a very big vagina. She used to like me to fist her at the same time as I licked her clit - that always did it for her. My hand would go in almost to the wrist. But when we fucked, her pussy could clamp my cock tight enough to feel good and we'd usually come together no problem.

I don't suppose that's making you feel any better is it Valkyriessong? :happysad:

Draft saved Draft deleted