does vagina size vary the to the same extent as cock size?

Hunt3ed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Valkyriessong vbmenu_register("postmenu_795986", true);

Your line of questioning, is it as part of a general knowledge survey, or are you asking such questions in order to understand yourself better. Are there issues in you life that mean that these are things that you can never experience yourself, and you would like to know the answers to the big what if questions.

Are you tight/loose? Is you line of questioning to resolve these issues with in yourself? I've asked questions all my life, but what I have found is that it doesn't matter how many answers you get, all the answers are cerebral and do not compare to real life experiences. I've often thought to my self when I've gone down a line of questioning, with out getting real experience at what point am i becoming obsessive. Is that obsession healthy.

To categorically and definitively try and answer is a tight vagina better than a loose one is impossible. Both give pleasure and or pain, and the level of those sensations and enjoyment is dependant on the individuals concerned. Perhaps there is a more specific issue with yourself that you would like an answer to. From the response in the forum, getting real life experience is not a problem, plenty of offers.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If loose women allow men to last longer and tightness causes pain and/or premature ejaculation why do so many guys prefer tight women? :confused:

Wouldn't the fact you can last longer in a looser woman actually be a factor in her favor?
The same reason so many women prefer "well endowed men", they don't. They have a warped view on size and think a 7 incher is really 8. I know I don't want a super tight vagina, I just want one that fits like a glove to my dick.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Valkyriessong vbmenu_register("postmenu_795986", true);

Your line of questioning, is it as part of a general knowledge survey, or are you asking such questions in order to understand yourself better. Are there issues in you life that mean that these are things that you can never experience yourself, and you would like to know the answers to the big what if questions.

Are you tight/loose? Is you line of questioning to resolve these issues with in yourself? I've asked questions all my life, but what I have found is that it doesn't matter how many answers you get, all the answers are cerebral and do not compare to real life experiences. I've often thought to my self when I've gone down a line of questioning, with out getting real experience at what point am i becoming obsessive. Is that obsession healthy.

To categorically and definitively try and answer is a tight vagina better than a loose one is impossible. Both give pleasure and or pain, and the level of those sensations and enjoyment is dependant on the individuals concerned. Perhaps there is a more specific issue with yourself that you would like an answer to. From the response in the forum, getting real life experience is not a problem, plenty of offers.
What he said.

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think it does, just like every other part of the human anatomy. I've been told I have a "fat" pussy but still told I'm totally tight, which I always though fat equals loose but it doesn't I guess. ;)

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I imagine that if 1 in 1,000 cocks are an actual 9 X 7 there are probably 10 in 1,000 cunts that can actually enjoy them to their fullest both in length and girth.

I personally enjoy being all inside a woman purely from a phsychological perspective.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I think it does, just like every other part of the human anatomy. I've been told I have a "fat" pussy but still told I'm totally tight, which I always though fat equals loose but it doesn't I guess. ;)

I think your fat pussy is actually a meaty mons pubis.

I like meaty ones that can actually take a serious balls deep pounding. It is the evolutionary purpose of the mons if you ask me.

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think your fat pussy is actually a meaty mons pubis.

I like meaty ones that can actually take a serious balls deep pounding. It is the evolutionary purpose of the mons if you ask me.

Yeha, well the guy who told me that should have know it totally increased cause I was so turned on!

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think the distribution of vaginal depth comes much into play in most situations, because unlike erect penises, vaginas can actually stretch or contract to accomodate.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If loose women allow men to last longer and tightness causes pain and/or premature ejaculation why do so many guys prefer tight women? :confused:

Wouldn't the fact you can last longer in a looser woman actually be a factor in her favor?

There can be such a thing as too loose where you hardly feel anything and it could lead to a loss of erection.My previous GF was very tight,and I literally had to stop several times during intercourse for a second to avoid coming.The sensation was that great.

On the flip side,my current GF is much more accomodating.When she's extremely turned on,it can make for a very wet ride,and she expands considerably that I need to be fully hard to be able to feel her,and her me.

You just gotta learn to avoid the kind of guy who needs a tight little virgin pussy to make himself feel big and powerful, and look for a considerate, experienced guy who'll love you like a rock. Must sleep now. Night night. x

But with the well known preference men have for virgins, NO DOUBT because most men are modestly hung (only 5 to 5.5" with 4.5 circumference), Valk would be avoiding a lot of men.

I think she is asking her question in the wrong forum. Big cock guys always feel powerful in sex, so they can focus on the differences in actual physical pleasure feelings. The average and lesser endowed have great difficulty getting past the power issue. However, they are likely to confuse pleasure and power and when they realize they aren't big enough for the girl they are "in", get angry and start ranting nasty things about size queens. Then they'll say the pussy was too big for them to feel anything. . . actually they mean they feel powerless in that pussy and don't want to come back!

Unfortunaely, I speak from the personal experience of being very short. Those request for "more" or "deeper" definitely break the mood and are especially dishartening because they also show you were doing ok and the woman liked you up to that point! I can imagine the guys who also have really thin dicks are even more frustrated because they never get to the point where the girl asks for "more". . . to often the girl is just embarassed for them!

"Riding high", using the small hard dick like a hook and grinding the mons is the best us little guys can do. . . but even that is a problem, because it, by implication, it admits the size problem and brings it to mind.

Clearly Valkyrie feels she is large and needs to find out about how big cock sex would be for her! Surely, there must must be one of you guys near Texas who could oblige her. . . a NICE GUY!

Valkyriessong

Just Browsing
Media
On the flip side,my current GF is much more accomodating.When she's extremely turned on,it can make for a very wet ride,and she expands considerably that I need to be fully hard to be able to feel her,and her me.

So it IS possible for men to not feel anything during sex! I was under the impression that wasn't the case. That even if the woman doesn't feel anything the man will no matter her size (or his). :ponder:

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So it IS possible for men to not feel anything during sex! I was under the impression that wasn't the case. That even if the woman doesn't feel anything the man will no matter her size (or his). :ponder:

Oh it's possible.At most I'd feel the warmth,or the juices.But the sensation of her vaginal muscles clamped on my dick,giving that massaging sensation,not when she's real wet,and not if I'm anything less that fully erect.I had a GF years ago who literally I couldn't maintain an erection for very long because she was very spacious,and it was quite embarrasing as well.

I don't think the distribution of vaginal depth comes much into play in most situations, because unlike erect penises, vaginas can actually stretch or contract to accomodate.

Vagina's don't stretch longitudinally if the penis can't reach bottom, the cul de sac. In fact, most vagina's probably can't contract longitudinally enough for the average to say nothing of sub-average penis to bottom out on. . . thus, the desire for "virgins" who know nothing. . . Islamic terrorists don't just want one either, they want, what is is, 23 virgins in paradise after they self-destruct?

Coastline78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is the reason guys like tight vaginas due mainly or solely to superior physical pleasure or is it mainly or solely a psychological thing of feeling 'powerful' and 'masculine' in a tighter one?

I think it's a little bit of both. I like the feeling of resistance on the first few strokes, to be able to feel that she's having to stretch a little to take you. Though sometimes this more has to do with how excited she is. Same girl one time had to work to get it in, taking little strokes slowly going in deeper, then another time she took me on the first stroke.

I haven't ever had someone that I would consider "loose", though I have a girth of right around 6" so that might have something to do with it.

<shrug>