Does vaginal sex really feel better than anal sex with men?

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
A bisexual guy told me that pussy feels better because " pussy envelops and grips the cock totally all along the length of your dick and ass grips like a cock ring but inside doesn't feel like anything" Is this true?

Reactions: brycefan and diver6

jace2144

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a straight man who has anal sex with women, the statement is pretty accurate. Anal sex feels like a tight-ish grip around your cock where the asshole actually is at, but inside there isn't really much stimulation.

A vagina is a complete grip and stimulation, among other things.

Really about the only thing to compare to is a partner who gives excellent head and knows how to use their hand(s) at the same time.

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
it's true. a vagina is textured, dripping and literally made for a dick. ass is tight, yeah, but it does kinda feel like nothing. I'd pick pussy over ass any day
But pussy is always looser than ass, So why do bi guys think pussy feels better when a guy's ass is tighter, grips better and will make you orgasm faster than pussy can?

AlwaysSunnyinDFW

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
But pussy is always looser than ass, So why do bi guys think pussy feels better when a guy's ass is tighter, grips better and will make you orgasm faster than pussy can?

I answered your question in the post you quoted lol.. Ass feels like nothing. Pussy is ribbed, it's warm and wet, it surrounds your entire member and grips it totally. You feel the pulse, the contractions as she orgasms, and it lasts way longer than the 30 second max spasms of a guy shooting a load. And who said ass makes you cum faster? Shoving into a cock ring that leads to a textureless void isn't super stimulating, it's kinda laborious.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It really is apples and oranges for me. Pussy is wet and warm, nice soft feeling. Ass tends to have a tighter grip, and the visual of someone taking your cock in their ass is amazing, her/his face gestures, moans and groans really turn me on.....when I'm their ass....I know they are feeling my cock. Can't really say that with a woman. But of course, if you get anyone who's had large objects shaved in their holes......I'm probably not gonna be much of a fuck.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it depends on who. two months ago I fucked a guy for 9 hrs and came 3 times. two years ago I had even better sex with this girl and her pussy felt like god. girls since haven't measured up and guys before hand weren't as good.

so it just depends on who

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
it depends on who. two months ago I fucked a guy for 9 hrs and came 3 times. two years ago I had even better sex with this girl and her pussy felt like god. girls since haven't measured up and guys before hand weren't as good.

so it just depends on who

How did her pussy felt like god?

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
being bisexual i havedid both guys and women in the ass-- and also screwed women in the vagina---i am here to say its kind of a mixed bag--some feels pretty good--others not so good--

the difference between mans and womand assholes--seems like the man can take a more serious fucking than women

same as with a womans vagina/pussy--some feel better than the other

Reactions: orangeC

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Both feel good. Pussy tends to be more user friendly in that the initial penetration is easier and less advance preparation is required for spontaneous sex. I’d agree with the assessment that pussy provides more sensation to the entire length of the cock while the ass tends to be really tight at the opening without as much sensation past the opening. But again, both feel good and there is a lot more to great sex than just the particular orifice being penetrated.

Reactions: hotinsofla

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve fucked more guys asses they tend to be more friendly when comes to penetration .. guys I know won’t make sounds.. women will act like your hurting them before head of penis penetrates as they don’t want you to think they are that open to take it without hurting

Reactions: bi2

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When you have sex with a woman that's a master in kegels then you will need a lot of time to recuperate. My FWB is a nurse, and she's done kegel exercises for years. The first time with her almost made be 100% straight! I had never experienced anything like that before!

Now, my experience with anal with men is very limited, but it's a completely different experience. For one thing, there's no gripping. She loves to wrap her legs around me and pull me into her. Then she does her magic. How I haven't lost my mind I have no idea.

Houellebecq

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you have sex with a woman that's a master in kegels then you will need a lot of time to recuperate. My FWB is a nurse, and she's done kegel exercises for years. The first time with her almost made be 100% straight! I had never experienced anything like that before!

Now, my experience with anal with men is very limited, but it's a completely different experience. For one thing, there's no gripping. She loves to wrap her legs around me and pull me into her. Then she does her magic. How I haven't lost my mind I have no idea.
WOW sooooooo cool

Reactions: brycefan

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To me, this question is like asking which is better, $1000 in $20 bills or in $100 bills? Both are great, just different. I’ve had both men and women anally. I love pussy, especially giving oral. But there have been times when the vagina was so wet that I could barely feel anything and had trouble cumming or didn’t cum at all. A couple of girlfriends loved anal so if that happened, they were more than happy to switch to anal.
The guys I’ve fucked were one offs so it was more about cumming quickly. It felt great but didn’t last long.

Reactions: bi2 and diver6

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
To me, this question is like asking which is better, $1000 in $20 bills or in $100 bills? Both are great, just different. I’ve had both men and women anally. I love pussy, especially giving oral. But there have been times when the vagina was so wet that I could barely feel anything and had trouble cumming or didn’t cum at all. A couple of girlfriends loved anal so if that happened, they were more than happy to switch to anal.
The guys I’ve fucked were one offs so it was more about cumming quickly. It felt great but didn’t last long.
I agree, they are both great in different ways, it's useless to try to compare imho. I enjoy both for the different sensations they have. It's not a contest