Does wanking make men cum quick in bed??

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I just always wanted to know. anybody?

First, welcome to LPSG!
:smile:

If you cum quickly when you "wank" (sorry, I can never get over that term!) you may indeed be prone to cum quickly when having sex with someone else. Best you start edging (do a search here for it) when you masturbate and it will help you last longer when you are with someone.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not sure what you are asking. Do you mean that jacking off is good practice for coming when you are with someone, I'd say yes and no. A lot of what happens when you are with someone happens between the ears.

If wanking a lot will generally lead to quicker cumming? Remember that cum/sperm produced by the body. Wanking my use up the supply if done shortly before an encounter with someone.

So either way there are no pat answers. Happy cumming.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say that men who WANK a lot get used to cumming while in certain positions, their cock being touched and held the same way while WANKING, etc., and that with a partner they often are unable to reproduce the position, touch, etc., of what they do on their own. Hence, a lot of young guys, in my experience, have no trouble getting themselves off, but take a long time, if they cum at all, with others.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say that men who WANK a lot get used to cumming while in certain positions, their cock being touched and held the same way while WANKING, etc., and that with a partner they often are unable to reproduce the position, touch, etc., of what they do on their own. Hence, a lot of young guys, in my experience, have no trouble getting themselves off, but take a long time, if they cum at all, with others.
QFT

adam

Expert Member
Media
I just always wanted to know. anybody?

dont understand what you mean, but
you wanna know if jacking off causes premature ejaculation, huh?
answer is No.
through enjoying lots of edging , you'd learn how to get over it.
dont worry. enjoy J/O.

magicofavalon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Couldn't this be a case of the "Tail Wagging the Dog" (so to speak).

People who masturbate reguarly could possibly also suffer from low self control and therefore when it comes to sex with another, they then suffer PE because they are already conditioned into giving up too easily.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

yep...