Does wearing boxers contribute to low hanging balls?

B_hung1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 27 years old and I've worn boxers since I was 6 years old and I have always wondered if they are the reason why my balls hang so low. I never could wear tight underwear even when I wrestled in high school and college I had to go without anything under my singlet because any kind of underwear would cause testicular pain.

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My man swears his balls are low hangers because he wore boxers his entire life. I made him switch because I have a huge underwear fetish (Boxer Briefs and tighty whities) some time ago and he says his balls are less saggy because of it. I doubt it.

I do think that his balls swinging free made a difference. No support I think would make them sag more.

Either way a nice set of low hangers is another huge fetish for me.

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've wondered this too. As a small child, I wore briefs before switching to boxer briefs. I've never really been a "low-hanger" and I do wonder if that is a reason why, because after my junk has been free for a while, it typically begins to sag a bit more.

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It goes to reason - women wear bras to stop their breasts sagging later in life, why wouldn't our balls hang lower if unsupported.
I freeball as much as I can for that reason.

zujmyhezk86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually think there is some truth to the theory. Where men with less support tend to hang lower due to gravities constant pull. I believe I read when I was younger that men who free ball hang even lower in general. Again this is in theory.

nzsomebody

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've worn briefs and boxer-briefs pretty much my entire life (25 now) and my balls are relatively low hanging, naturally. Especially now in the warmer months, if I'm nake and I'm lying down it's not that abnormal for my balls to hang down and rest on whatever I'm laying on :)

I have tried boxers but I prefer the supportive feel of briefs/boxerbriefs. They also help prevent me accidently sitting on my balls, although every now and then they slip out the bottom (not visible to anyone...)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course it is all theory.

No one can ever ascertain the results of wearing boxers all their life. Who would be the control male.

Would be interesting to take twin boys and restrict one to boxers and one to briefs and let them mature and do accurate measurements of the ball sack sag.

But they would also have to masturbate and/or have sexual intercourse with the same frequency and intensity to have a valid comparision.

A real science fair experiement. I doubt if this would ever be approved for a School Science Fair Project but certainly something to consider.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been wearing boxers since a very young boy because thats what my parents used to buy me and as far back as i remember my balls were always low hangers and still are low hangers and today I still wear boxers, I have tried briefs and other types of underwear but i always go back to wearing boxers

S

SirConcis

If loose boxers result in a cooler environment, you aee more likely to see a contracted scrotum instead of a relaxed one. The scrotum is a thermometer. When warm, you get low hangers, when cool, you get a contracted scrotum.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've worn boxers for the past 5 years and haven't noticed that my balls hang lower. Its usually cool in San Diego. Maybe the temperature has something to do with it. Next time I visit friends in AZ, I'll see if the 100 degree temperatures make a difference.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, my room mate wore briefs until he was 30. Then he finally switched to boxers. He has low hangers and I don't think they came from the underwear he wore growing up.

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i think having or not having low-hangers is a way your body regulate the temperature of your testicles, not a choice of wearing boxers of briefs