Does wearing tight jeans make a guy look gay?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Mikeintightpants, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Mikeintightpants

Mikeintightpants New Member

This is a question that comes up from time to time in discussions with my jeans buddies.:smile:

What views do you guys have on the subject?

2. chargene

chargene New Member

I personally think that it does look gay to wear tight jeans. Although, I do like the benefits of seeing others wearing them.

3. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Depends really on the guy, though honestly in this day and age you can wear almost anything and get away with it on the empathis that it is all in the name of expressing your individuality. This still does not stop me from being amused when I see schoolgirls dress up in pj pants and boob tubes with ugg boots to go into the city for the day. They bloody look like they just rolled out of bed and walked straight out the door for god's sake LOL.

4. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

5. Dazza

Dazza Member

Albums:
    No
    It becoming quite fashionable in the UK
    My wife loves my tight jeans ;)

6. agnslz

Gold Member

No, it makes the guys who look gay!:biggrin::tongue:

7. swellguy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure. What does "looking gay" look like? And, it brings up the question, is there something wrong or bad or undesirable about looking gay? I think a lot of people think so.

I think a man wearing tight jeans looks confident. Is that gay?

8. Lucky_Luke

Lucky_Luke New Member

Excellent point!

9. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it all depends on how the jeans look and how they look on the guy. Somtimes tight jeans seem to make a guy look more masculine and sometimes more feminine. I myself prefer the baggy look and to me baggy jeans are more comfortable and easier to move around in.

10. SteveJake

SteveJake New Member

Wearing tight low rise girls jeans - yeah, you'll look pretty flaming...

Wearing tight Levi or Wranglers - no problem....

11. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    it may give some the impression that you are gay.......and might attract passersby that are gay...you may be cruised ....

12. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    Officially, no... I don't think wearing tight jeans necessarily puts you in the gay category (if you live in a city, that is... you might get some rather different reactions in the countryside... a lynching, etc.).

That said, it absolutely confounds me when straight men wear "revealing" jeans, shorts, jogging shorts, etc and then are PISSED-OFF that they are noticed and cruised by gay men.

13. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    wearing tight jeans will make you lok like Joan Rivers and no one will cruise you Lmaoooooo

14. Principessa

Gold Member

Excellent point, agnslz!

As a child of the 70's I have no problem with men or women wearing tight jeans. I really don't see how it could possibly "look gay." :confused:

15. CowboyJosh

CowboyJosh Member

I wear tight Cowboy cut Wranglers; never once has anyone told me I look "gay".

16. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I think the latter is a weird comment: some of the tighest jeans I've ever seen in the U.S. have been on very straight cowboys or cowboy-types. (By the way, I like my jeans a little snug, but I always wondered how those cowboy types with the skin tight jeans even get them on or off, or wear them very long without them coming apart here and there.)

17. alien51

alien51 New Member

i can tell you that ,at 56,i can still wear tight 501s and pull it off!no beer belly,5'8",169,and with a t-shirt and converse jack purcells it does make for a nice "package"! gay? if you are, you are if you're not you're not."look gay"?it depends on the look you're going for!

18. montanaguy

montanaguy New Member

I knew a radio station disc jockey some years ago that always wore tight jeans out in public, and had quite a VPL as well. He had it running down the left side of the fly of his jeans, and he had to have been at least 5 inches long while soft yet showing a nice bulge. Unfortunately he was married and they had a least one boy. I've often wondered to this day if his son inherited his dad's size, as the boy would be about 28 years old by now.

19. viking1

Gold Member

Interesting how this has changed over the years. When I was in school 30 years ago, back in the '70s, tight pants were the thing. For both guys and gals.
    Then there was that lycra cycling shorts craze back in the late '80s. Now we
    are back to baggy pants like during the '30s and '40s. What gives? I kinda liked the tight pants days.

20. muscleboy9

muscleboy9 Member

Back in the '70s, many boys wore tight Levi 501s and t-shirts. Today, they would be laughed out of school and called gay!

In the United States, most men under 40 have been completely emasculated by the women's liberation movement. They have been brainwashed to believe that wearing any type of revealing clothing is unacceptable. A bulge or VPL is considered either gay or an act of sexual harassment. We have truly become a nation of wimps.

Draft saved Draft deleted