Does wearing tight jeans make a guy look gay?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LMAO I was thinking that tight jeans would only make a man look gay if the jeans were around his ankles and there was a dick in his ass :lmao:
Good one, Njqt! I've spent too much time in Arizona to ever equate tight jeans with being gay. There are some serious cowboys that would dish out an ass kicking if anyone ever said that they looked gay because their jeans were tight. There are saggers in urban parts of AZ, yet the country western nature of the state favors jeans that fit right on most guys.

Levis 501s or 505s have always been my favorite jeans since the 70s. I buy them the proper size - not loose at all, fitted, yet not really tight. I've always liked snug jeans on guys and am glad to see the trend of wearing jeans 6 sizes too large fade away.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wearing tight jeans makes a man look like he is wearing tight jeans. The trick is do you have the body and package for tight jeans. I have worn 501's all my life. Yes, I have had lots of looks from guys but just as many from women. Being a shower I have had several offers from guys and ladies and yes I have taken some up on their offers and some I have not. If wearing tight jeans made me look gay enough that I attracted bi and gay men and I attracted many women then I guess that makes me look bi. lol

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wearing tight jeans makes a man look like he is wearing tight jeans. The trick is do you have the body and package for tight jeans. I have worn 501's all my life. Yes, I have had lots of looks from guys but just as many from women. Being a shower I have had several offers from guys and ladies and yes I have taken some up on their offers and some I have not. If wearing tight jeans made me look gay enough that I attracted bi and gay men and I attracted many women then I guess that makes me look bi. lol

josiah852, I couldn't have said it any better than your response. I've worn nothing but 501's and even at 38 years of age I still get my share of looks from box women and men...small waist, large chest, and always commando so that even flaccid,a buldge is obvious. Guess that makes me a shower, too. However, as an exhibitionist, already knew that. :lol:

D

deleted3782

I wear my jeans "fitted"...not tight. My two favorite pairs are from Europe (Bershka and Zara). I was once stopped in the local Panera Bakery by a woman who thanked me for wearing jeans properly, that most guys don't know how to wear jeans. I dont get the impression she thought I was gay, she just appreciated my not wearing oversized jeans.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tight bootleg jeans with a button fly and a clinging, white CK T-shirt is a look I really like.

Oh hell, you're from down under. Thought for a minute that perhaps you were the one eyeing me and smiling and then blushing a couple of hours ago as I walked from my truck into Kroger's (grocery store).:biggrin1: As cold as it's been the last few days, I should have worn a jacket but that would have hide too much of my chest and arms (not that that was where her eyes were focused).

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't like the tight jean look if they got no muscle... then they just look skinny.

So, no, they don't look gay. BTW, I'm not sure what 'gay' looks like anyway...got a working definition we can measure up to??? Cuz if you don't, please drop the fucking phrase.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't like the tight jean look if they got no muscle... then they just look skinny.

So, no, they don't look gay. BTW, I'm not sure what 'gay' looks like anyway...got a working definition we can measure up to??? Cuz if you don't, please drop the fucking phrase.

know it when I see it :wink2:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Around here in rural northern California, the main wearers of tight jeans are the agriculture students at the local university. Unless I'm really missing something, they probably aren't all gay.
Dave

the question is whether it makes someone LOOK like they might be gay; clearly, that is one of the initial impressions that tight jeans create these days ... similarly, spandex on a guy, say in his early thirties or twenties ... not so much on an older silver-haired gentleman, who is operating under the earlier aesthetic ... when was it, 70's? 80's? when that would have been mainstream gym attire?

I would really question someone's motivation to advertise their nether regions, given the predominant style

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It all depends really on how tight you think pants have to be on a man to be considered gay as it were, however superficial and stupid that is to me. For me at least, as long as the pants/jeans are tight enough to cup a nice firm bum while showing off a bit of bulge but not TOO MUCH bulge, then it should be cool. Anything tighter like, say, drainpipe thin jeans like I see my cousins wear to complete the EMO look and I say it just looks too damn weird and uncomftable from the notion of your nuts and dick being packed in so tight.