Does weed make yo horny?

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does Weed make you horny?

Just wondering, becuase it does to me.

Some of the horniest times in my life has been when i was high. I was like an animal and have to get off. I have had some of the biggest cum shots when in this altered state. Once even jerking off and cumming 5 times, in front of an ex-girlfriend.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not for me but I suppose it could make some feel horny. Drinking makes me feel horny a lot of the time not always though. Usually smoking kind of makes me unhorny. I guess it's because of the relaxed state I feel.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So this is a funny topic. *blows smoke on the screen* I say this, because it's at a very opportune time. :biggrin1:

Weed does not make me horny. Fucking is the last thing I think about when I'm high. That goes for all drugs, save alcohol.

My favorite thing to do when I smoke is clean. Most people eat or just chill on the couch. I clean. I clean everything. I move furniture. Hell, I moved some today. lol

I feel sober sex is the best way to go though. :rolleyes: Especially if it's with someone worth staying sober for. I want all my brain blasts and nerve endings firing correctly.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah. my erections are insane when i'm high

I tried it once when I was about 35 and the erection I got was so intense that it lasted about 8 hours. I fucked a half dozen guys including a straight friend who was not all that interested in getting fucked and came altogether 8 or 10 times. It was so freaking weird that I have never tried it again!:smile::smile::smile:

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No... although I've never tried it with a girl by my side, only the 2 of us...
perhaps one day I'll try. I don't do drugs much anymore though... profession and all.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Intially it makes me more horny, after an hour or so I find my mind wandering to other subjects and getting distracted. This can lead to loss of erections and and good slapping from Zoya!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh undoubtedly - I think getting high and fucking is my absolute favourite past time. Get a bit stoned - fuck for a while, take a break - cold drinks and another doobie / pipe - fuck some more - 'nother little doob - snooze - fuck - toot - snooze a bit more - get the energy together for a fridge run - lil smokey - fuck some more. That's my perfect night in!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does Weed make you horny?

Nope. It just made me want to pick on the guitar or watch films like 2001 or Pi.

Now MDMA, on the other hand, turned me into a creature of pure lust (not that it was far of a journey), with the (un)fortunate side effect of keeping orgasm just out of reach for hours.