Does weight loss increase flaccid and erect size?

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes and no. The short answer is yes. The real/correct/long answer is no; here's what I mean. As others have said, when you are over weight, fat all around your pubic area and belly sort of "engulf" your dick, making it seem smaller. Less of your dick is exposed when you measure it, making it seem like your cock is pretty small on the ruler. But that is not entirely accurate either, because as you lose weight, your "true" size emerges.

So technically, your dick never gets bigger. But as you lose weight, your dick "gets" bigger as more of it becomes available and visible. I lost 125 pounds to date. Here is my dick when I first started vs now for some perspective. Mind you I am still working to lose another 50-70 pounds yet. I was very obese at the beginning of my weight loss journey. From 372 pounds to 256 pounds on a 5'5 body frame.

Starting "size": 4.5ish inches.
Current "size": 6ish inches. Just a little under truthfully.
Actual size when I push my fat pad back: 6.9 inches -- just shy of 7.

And since some will probably be wondering, My girth is about 6 inches around at the thickest point, about 5.5 inches as the thinnest.

Before weight loss:
Starting.jpg

Current after 125 pounds lost:
current-jpg.75167771

I have more pics of my cock in my gallery if people want to see more for whatever reason. Hope this was helpful!

Attachments

1g5463

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Weight loss or gain doesn't effect penis size in itself but a so called fat pad can make a dick appear smaller and be "in the way" when erect and in action, hence skinny lads often appearing bigger than somebody who is a bit heavy set.
I am 150 pounds overweight and my flaccid penis is a lot smaller now (with much more loose skin overhang) and my erections are a lot weaker

will weight loss reverse this?

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well. At the time I went through a bad marriage and divorce and went from
400-220 in 12 months by walking 4-8 miles per day
Sadly. I remarried And she cooks. So I’m back at 340ish

Reactions: 1g5463

diggita

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I can speak to this as another heavyset guy. I have been big since childhood and always had a fat pad. I always appeared tiny when soft almost to the point that it is sometimes an innie. I once lost 75 lbs and I definitely saw a change in my flaccid size more so than erect. I have since gained it back and then some. I am 5’7 250 lbs with a 44 waist and most of the excess weight is in my belly and waist area as you can see in my pics

Reactions: 1g5463

1g5463

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can speak to this as another heavyset guy. I have been big since childhood and always had a fat pad. I always appeared tiny when soft almost to the point that it is sometimes an innie. I once lost 75 lbs and I definitely saw a change in my flaccid size more so than erect. I have since gained it back and then some. I am 5’7 250 lbs with a 44 waist and most of the excess weight is in my belly and waist area as you can see in my pics
Can I message you?

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I am 150 pounds overweight and my flaccid penis is a lot smaller now (with much more loose skin overhang) and my erections are a lot weaker

will weight loss reverse this?
As weight loss will reduce the amount of fat on and around your pubic bone, more of your penis will be visible, instead of hidden, so yes.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dropped 20 pound a few years ago and I gained nearly an inch to my dick that had gotten covered by the fat pad. Gladly, I'm only 20 pounds over my desired weight.

McDummy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Having extra tummy fat can lead to increased estrogen production which may cause a reduction in soft penis size. The amount of shrinkage will vary. Some guys may not notice a difference at all while, in rare cases, it can cause the penis to retract completely when it's not erect.