Does X-Tube Kinda Suck Lately?

tommiet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seems this site is becoming a dump for sub-par amatuer vids and short sponsored clips that lead nowhere. Is it me? Or was X-Tube a lot better in the past?

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As with any other site that becomes more popular, there will be a sea of clips with less appealing content and more teaser clips for the "amateur"-level members who charge for their full-length videos. You just need to find the good ones and subscribe to them :cool:

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to have my vids up on that site too but the problem with MCT is that, as a "content provider", you can't control the comments people leave, and some of them have been so inane that I simply decided to take down all of my stuff again

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to agree Xtube use to be good, but sadley not any more. Days can pass sometimes and nothing new appear, but the site is not on its own Gaytube.com is heading the same way. At the end of the day it all comes down to money nothing is free these days, not anything that is worth having that is. Sites like that soon forget who has supported them over the years, but get greedy get you hooked and then expect you to pay. Not going to happen with me, thats for sure. LPSG respects and appreciates its members, paying and non-paying members, and looks after them and their interests. A website of this type is nothing without its loyal members, it don't take much to lose that loyalty