does x4labs extender work?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by younghungstud4mom, Jan 27, 2011.

1. younghungstud4mom

younghungstud4mom New Member

Albums:
    i was wondering if anyone has used the x4 labs extender or one like and if it works or not.

2. D_Soggie Doggie

D_Soggie Doggie Account Disabled

I've used the X4 extender for several months now. It takes a while to learn how to put it on properly, but I eventually got more comfortable with it. I noticed more gain in size in my flaccid length. My erect length hasn't changed too much. My glans (head) is a little larger.

Of course, like anything else, you'll need to be patient with it. Start out with a minimal amount of tension and work your way up.

I try to wear it for a couple of hours a day. It seems to stay in place better when I wear it pulling straight out from my body instead of letting it hang down.

3. smartandfriendly

smartandfriendly New Member

I've been usind X4 for about 4 month(net) now off and on. The best way to answer your question is to split it into 2 parts. 1) Does it work as advertised? Hello no ! 2) Does it work at all ? Yes ! The key thing that this in my view (and experience) it works, but slowly.The total effect in 4 months of net usage is roughly about 1 cm in lengths and 0.5 cm in girth.. But an the bottom line, there is a positive effect. Same as the rest of the methods, it's all about dedication while knowing that there is no magic pill ! Now I began to combine between stretching, pumping and jelqing..but eventually the secret is to mess with your penis as much as possible.. Before I bought a pump I used to wear the extender for about 7-8 hours per day in total (I am a student so I can afford this). Now I wear it about 3 Hours but i pump for about 2 hours and jelq as well.
    Another thing that you must know that it is not possible to wear it outside your home (let alone sleeping with it). The extender is a serious nuisance and I don't believe that someone can ectually put it while outside or asleep. I consider myself pretty experienced user and my maximum time without taking it off for a break is about 3 hours (which is quite a lot).

4. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

I've recently had a cursory look around for an extender, as I've heard some good reports of positive gains. However, I was shocked at the prices, and the cheaper ones seem to cater to the smaller end of the market, anyone know of a cheap model which would fit me?

5. 1Cody

1Cody Active Member

The Urologist recommended that I get one to help stretch out the knots that was scar tissue from sleeping with denim shorts on and getting an erection with no where for it to go. As a result my erection was thinner in the middle and not as thick as it was previously beyond the knots. The knots have seemed to flatten out and the erection seems more even like it was previously. I still don't have the really engorged girth like I did previously, but it is not thin in the middle like it was for quite awhile. I will be happy with the result that my original erect state even girth throughout will be restored. Any gains will be all to the good. I have been using it for about a month now. I didn't do any measuring, so I can't comment on any type of gain.

6. jinky01

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly what soggie mentioned

I used a viamax entender and wear it for 2-3 hours a day, usually before I go to bed. The hardest part was trying to figure out how much to use that is comfortable and effective at the same time.

I increased mine this evening and agree that it helps fairly quickly with flaccid size. I'm currently 4 weeks into it and have right around 80 hours (+/-) of wearing it.

Most places claim you need right around 1000-1200 hours before you see noticable gains. I'm very slightly into that huge number, but seeing that the evening hours are my relax time, its not as if its wasted time.

7. arabking

arabking Member

I have the sizegenetics one which I don't see much of a difference. I heard they are made by the same factory! Whatever the case, I have seen some very positive gains. In about 4 months I've put on about half an inches but........I wear it damn near all day and jelq and use a bathmate everyday also.

8. B_Good_Looking_Loser

i can second this. I have owned 2 extenders in the past and Sizegenetics one is WAYYYY more comfortable than either one. The main difference is that it has a soft plastic strap (the new model), rather than a 'noose'. The nooses were such a problem. Pinching and the nooses eventually became thin and that led to tons of slippage. It was such a pain.

Thankfully SG is comfortable enough to wear nearly ALL DAY as AK just stated. You can even wear it during sleep (not recommended) if you sleep on your back. I actually talked to a Sizegenetics rep about this and they said it was okay so long as you use low tension. Like AK I wear it most of the day, so use my sleep period to 'recover'. Like I say below, you want an extender that is just part of your lifestyle and not a hard hassle. You should barely even remember its on and when you have to pee- you can EASILY slip it on and off in about 15seconds... otherwise wearing it in public (and putting it back on in a public restroom) is such as pain. Unfortunately, you can't pee with it on.. I tried haha

Here are before and after pictures of guys (not me) that used ONLY Sizegenetics
    http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2012/04/26/sizegenetics-before-and-after/

In 2009 Andromedical (current SizeGenetics) had their device tested at an academic institution in Italy, I got the clinical study in there (below) too

here's a bunch of highlights from other clinical studies involving penis stretchers and extenders (not specially sizegenetics or x4labs) they all work the same way, the differences between extenders is comfort-
    http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2012/04/30/clinical-studies-penis-extenders/

...they all work, you just gotta wear them.

oh here's the clinical study that I referred to.
    "British Journal of Urology International" (2009)
    A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the ‘efficacy’ and tolerability of a penile-extender device in the treatment of ‘short penis’.
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.08083.x/full

#8 B_Good_Looking_Loser, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  9. hardboy69

hardboy69 Active Member

Albums:
    Im wearing mine at the moment, but the nooses are a pain, need to find something better

10. hardboy69

hardboy69 Active Member

Albums:
    Have been wearing it for 4hrs, just wrote a wee post on my blog about it

11. B_Good_Looking_Loser

yeah the strap is way better, its more comfortable and doesn't stretch itself out (thereby gets thinner, leading to slippage). Every extender with the noose seems to have a shelf life.

12. hardboy69

hardboy69 Active Member

Albums:
    i agree this noose is a bit naff, where can i buy something better, some advice would be good

Draft saved Draft deleted