Does your appitite decrease when in a relationship?

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Mine does. Whenever I date a girl, the more I like her, the less I find myself able to eat food. I'm just not hungry and its kind of annoying lol. I have dated girls where it didn't change at all, but then again, I remember not really liking them too much. I pretty much had slim pickins I took what I could get lolz.

But now I'm not even dating this girl but I like her alot and I'm sitting here trying to eat this delicious taco bell and its hard to get it down lol.

How about you? I always heard that people lose weight when they go into a relationship and gain it all back when they get out of one. I guess thats the reason huh?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But now I'm not even dating this girl but I like her alot and I'm sitting here trying to eat this delicious taco bell and its hard to get it down lol.
I think that's the reason. :biggrin1:

I lose weight in a relationship because the sex burns too many calories and there is only limited amounts of time for both sex and eating.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that's the reason. :biggrin1:

I lose weight in a relationship because the sex burns too many calories and there is only limited amounts of time for both sex and eating.

Does this mean that you would rather fuck than eat? :confused: Do all men feel this way? :confused: I had no idea. :eek:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine does. Whenever I date a girl, the more I like her, the less I find myself able to eat food. I'm just not hungry and its kind of annoying lol. I have dated girls where it didn't change at all, but then again, I remember not really liking them too much. I pretty much had slim pickins I took what I could get lolz.

How about you? I always heard that people lose weight when they go into a relationship and gain it all back when they get out of one. I guess thats the reason huh?
I know this feeling and i will tell you what it is. You are in love. Thats a beautiful thing.:smile: