Does your big cock addict you to sex

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
im quite wide over 7" around and 9" long, but as it always hangs thick and heavy I have always (more so when I was 13-15) been addicted to touching my cock, masturbating when laying in bed, in the shower, sauna, steam room, laying naked outside in the woods or swimming in semi public creek/stream, nude beach and especially using urinals in restrooms anything that i can see my cock soft and thick. Next thing i know its bone hard, and i am touching it or if I am naked and someone is around I expect major gaping of others eyes. Also sexual seducing or playing happens. I am straight and only jo with other guys but I havent ever gone more than 3 days with masturbating. My biggest thrill these days are when i go dancing and use the urinals at a busy club with no door on the mens bathroom (common these days) I just love watching the chics passing or inline to use their bathroom watch me with my cock and I jo for them. mardi gras this year the girls actually would watch they guys in the club OZ and take a sharpie and write a 1-10 on the top surface of the hard dick that just shot off for them. with so many str8 and gays guys in line to show off for all these girls this didnt help my addiction. I just wonder how many guys with a big dick soft has their mind on sex most of the time every day.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As you get older it isn't as constant but...

I think the 'horny big guy' is a myth (like most)

I have know 'not-so-big- guys who were major horn dogs, and also known bigger guys who an not horndogs..

as I get older- some days it won't stay soft and some days its just something to piss out of....

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never heard that the bigger you are the hornier you are. I was really horny when I thought I was average size and I my horniness didn't change when I found out that I was above average in girth or as I have gotten older. I can't leave it alone and it won't leave me alone.

i am also horny as that, except the part were you j/o in front of the people in line, no i only showoff something. But i am not sure if that has to do with my BIG dick but i know i do showoff because it's big... If it was smaller i wouldn't showoff that much though

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always be a very active guy.....Having a big cock helps...I cant stop touching it or jacking it off for no one....I enjoy what I have and ...because it is large...I want to pleasure it any way I can...

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always been a very active guy.....Having a big cock helps...I cant stop touching it or jacking it off for no one....I enjoy what I have and ...because it is large...I want to pleasure it any way I can...

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is an interesting question. I agree with most of those replying thus far that having a big dick does not directly correlate to being a sex addict. However, I do beleive that, for many well-hung men, our big dicks do contribute to both our ability to find sex and our sex drive. It is not a bold observation to state, generally, that having a big dick results in a guy being more frequently noticed, admired, and sexually pursued and also in others being more receptive to his sexual advances. I have always found that having a big dick creates more opportunity for sex. Some of us use our big dicks to promote and seize those opportunites, others less so, or perhaps not at all. I will also venture to say that I think that many or even most well-hung men are like me in that having a big dick not only appeals to the male ego but also stimulates the libido because it tends to makes you feel like King of the Jungle. (And, for the record, I do believe that a man can enjoy that feeling without being a conceited or narcissistic jerk.)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This might be a question for big men whose fathers are big- are the older men still very active?

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Fire stick wrote:

This is an interesting question. I agree with most of those replying thus far that having a big dick does not directly correlate to being a sex addict. However, I do beleive that, for many well-hung men, our big dicks do contribute to both our ability to find sex and our sex drive. It is not a bold observation to state, generally, that having a big dick results in a guy being more frequently noticed, admired, and sexually pursued and also in others being more receptive to his sexual advances. I have always found that having a big dick creates more opportunity for sex. Some of us use our big dicks to promote and seize those opportunites, others less so, or perhaps not at all. I will also venture to say that I think that many or even most well-hung men are like me in that having a big dick not only appeals to the male ego but also stimulates the libido because it tends to makes you feel like King of the Jungle. (And, for the record, I do believe that a man can enjoy that feeling without being a conceited or narcissistic jerk.)

Do you think it makes you want to pleasure yourself more often than a smaller guy though? I'd imagine that the bigger a guy was the greater the temptation to masturbate. I could of course be wrong aboutb that but it would be good to have a few thoughts on the subject.:smile:

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Fire stick wrote:

Do you think it makes you want to pleasure yourself more often than a smaller guy though? I'd imagine that the bigger a guy was the greater the temptation to masturbate. I could of course be wrong aboutb that but it would be good to have a few thoughts on the subject.:smile:

Speaking for myself -- yes. My guess is that the same is true for most others. It may be more true for gay men, since we have the body parts that we find sexually desirable. How convenient -- :)

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Besides having a smokin' hot body and cock, Fire Stick has one of the most prescient minds on here. I agree with this completely -- no one has appointed any of us to be spokesman for every well hung man, so speaking only for myself, I can say that being bigger than average has allowed me to get sex probably more often than not. When I'm really horny, it doesn't take much more than a flash in the shower at the gym and a smile to haul someone home... or to the sauna. Similarly, I can be a popular guy at a sex club or bathhouse.

But, the same is likely true of guy who have baseball biceps, bubble musclebutts, killer smiles, or model-quality faces.

It's all about using what you have in the right place, at the right time.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must confess that a thick hard one is extreme provocation to my senses.

I not addicted to it just crave it the most ...than...:rolleyes:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone fingering themselves now?:smile:

Hard to understand how anybody could read this thread and not have some kind of sexual activity taking place. Reading the words of hung guys like Fire Stick, rippedmuscledad, and Hung Muscle in addition to having their torrid pictures in the gallery for checking out, just provides dick hardening material and drives us to relieve our hard sticks of their heavy juice loads. Fuck, this is hot stuff!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's more to do with personality and sex drive than penis size.

I am average in size and have been very horny since puberty. I also have trouble keeping my hands off of it. A large size may visually excite the ladies but I don't think that it makes one more horny in and of itself. Just my opinion, which may well be wrong as I never had a big one. If I did have a big one and that made me any hornier than I have been...all I can say is WOW! Not sure I could handle that.