Does your big cock addict you to sex

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I don't see how having a big dick would make you hornier. I totally love sex and women and maybe I'm addicted but that's just because I'm a guy.
On the other side I did have 1 woman who after we hooked up a few times told me she was addicted to my cock. So that was cool :biggrin1: .

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a secret theory which is unsupported by mathematical or statistical
study to my knowledge: I supect that when a guy is generously well hung, has an insatiable sex drive and goes after everything that moves in a skirt or kilt, that there may well be a causitive factor as well as an associative factor at play! My testosterone level, even now at 74, has been tested and found to be unusually high! My theory is that a higher than normal testosterone level has strongly influenced the above factors and helped to make each one of them larger than life!

Reactions: Allan S.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Besides having a smokin' hot body and cock, Fire Stick has one of the most prescient minds on here. I agree with this completely -- no one has appointed any of us to be spokesman for every well hung man, so speaking only for myself, I can say that being bigger than average has allowed me to get sex probably more often than not. When I'm really horny, it doesn't take much more than a flash in the shower at the gym and a smile to haul someone home... or to the sauna. Similarly, I can be a popular guy at a sex club or bathhouse.

But, the same is likely true of guy who have baseball biceps, bubble musclebutts, killer smiles, or model-quality faces.

It's all about using what you have in the right place, at the right time.

I can always count on my buddy Hung Muscle to back me up. I have been called many things in my life time, I am sure, but to my knowledge, never prescient. I admit that I had to look up the word in the dictionary to be sure of its precise meaning.

I love being prescient almost as much as I love being horny. But not quite. Thanks, Hung M., and happy hauling.

ItsSoHard2PicA UN

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love it. My gf is addicted to my cock so i think it makes it better. I love to see her play w/it she gets such a kick outta the size i think it turns me on more. i also love pleaseing her w/it i think that her obsession witrh it increases my pleasure

b

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The question wasn't - "are guys with bigger dicks hornier?"
It was more akin to - "does having a big dick contribute to YOUR sexual addition?"

I can say that it does for me. I can be walking home from a hook after fucking a guy or girl, and just thinking about the encounter gives me a semi and, hence, a serious bulge. Once I feel that bulge coming up, the horniness just revs up. It's like my mind goes in this circle thinking:
my big cock just fucked him/her, knowing how well I filled them just makes it bigger, getting hard again means I need to fuck again b/c it needs to stretch out a hole, etc.

I am 29 and still need to cum at 3-4 times everyday. I usually that alone, but I still get a lot of action. Even alone, as I am cleaning up the ropes of jizz off my chest and squeezing the last drops out of my cock, I think about having this big piece of meat and it starts to chub up again.

I think that guys can be horn dogs for a hundred different reasons - I am happy about that. I just let my knowledge of my size ratchet my sex drive up a notch.

Funny, when I'm interested in another guy, I don't care at all about his size. His face and chest a much bigger turn ons for me. I also don't think of his size having any correlation to his masculinity. However, when I gaze down at my own fuck stick it makes me feel good about my own manliness. With other guys, I get sweaty thinking about the manly aspects of their broad, hairy chests.

bigkokluver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my last boyfriend had a big one and any little thing i did turned him on! it was great....he was a sex addict, he did not even wear draws!