Does your body turn you on?

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wouldnt say "turned on" by my own body. Im a big beefy weightlifter and I like having big arms etc. I do webcams and its kinda hot having ppl compliment you on your muscle mass (Im more the "musclebear" type lol definitely not ripped). So that aspect turns me on, the fact that I have more muscle than the average Joe which in turn has enabled me to get laid a lot, but merely looking at my own body, nah doesnt turn me on. lol

Now in some of the videos I have done, seeing myself fuck and manhandle petite chicks less than half my weight, that gets me horny.

SixInchEdger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love touching, feeling, caressing, and fondling all parts of my body, from head to toe. Any time I am naked I can't help but touching myself. I would describe it as forming an inner soul-mind-body connection. Usually my eyes are closed and I'm just lost in the feelings of self-pleasuring. When I masturbate, one hand is stroking my cock while the other hand is caressing my inner thighs, belly, nipples, balls, soles of my feet, armpits, mouth, forehead, arms, etc. I'm not sure which hand is having more fun.
If thats you in your pic... I’d be jerking in the mirror 24/7 if I looked like you!

Reactions: Gj816

SixInchEdger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get turned on by my body and I think it's sad, because I think it's hot when people are turned on by themself... to see them self worship, or jerk off to their own reflecten. That they get a hard on, when you talk about their muscles or that they want to grow even more.

I have heared from several guys that they are totally into their own body. They jerk off to their own reflection, everyday. They love to flex their muscles and get close to cum, just by flexing. Even while having sex, all they think about is how their body moves and their nuscles flex...
Just too hot.

I like to work out, I like my body, but I guess I can never be big enough as to turn myself on. I have more of the same problemas flexx, I always feel and think I'm way smaller than I actually are.
Big muscle guys into their own size is such a fetish

Reactions: Hapjtakker

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Yes, I'm really turned on my own body.

I like to jerk on cam sometimes, but usually I end up just staring at my own cam while I stroke :p

Me too!! I‘m a teen bodybuilder with noticeable muscles... i can show u more on snapchat guys ;-) add me: hapjtakker

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Not sure how to put this... I am not in love with myself at all far from it in fact. But for the last several years I have been working-out and I recently add weight lifting to my routine. Today I was in the shower and notice for the first time I am starting to get a bubble butt, as I soaped up I got excited from feeling my ass, real excited.

Does any one else like feeling their own body?

For me, it’s more what the body feels.
The burn in (mainly calves) after serious inclines, my hair when it hits a new milestone, air moving.
When I see a shape I’m working on start to show, it’s exciting.
It makes me feel sexy, but not in an “I turn myself on” way.

It does turn me on when my Love finds these places and I can see his awareness in his eyes.

I appreciate my shell.

Reactions: Gj816 and ItalTony9
D

deleted9718551

Not that much. I could lose some man fat but it does work on others.

Nah, it doesn't turn me on but fortunately, it does not turn me off either.

SixInchEdger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldnt say "turned on" by my own body. Im a big beefy weightlifter and I like having big arms etc. I do webcams and its kinda hot having ppl compliment you on your muscle mass (Im more the "musclebear" type lol definitely not ripped). So that aspect turns me on, the fact that I have more muscle than the average Joe which in turn has enabled me to get laid a lot, but merely looking at my own body, nah doesnt turn me on. lol

Now in some of the videos I have done, seeing myself fuck and manhandle petite chicks less than half my weight, that gets me horny.
Pics! I wanna see who you are

Reactions: MilfBanger78

BGdck

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I tend to like the way that I look and I try to capture it well in picture on here. It helps with taking quality photos. Also , I don't think I would feel so good naked if I didn't look as good as I do.