does your brother wear the same kind of underwear as you?

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
All my brothers, that I know of, still wear briefs. My brother who lives in the same city as me is very well off but still wears cheap ass FOTL or Hanes briefs. I wore briefs for years (CK, 2xist) but switched to boxers about a year or so ago. Briefs only when going somewhere where I think a bulge or outline might be inappropriate.
Wait, you wear briefs when a bulge is INappropriate?? Briefs--at least the pouch kind--emphasize a bulge, so you'd not wear them when a bulge is inappropriate. Boxers simply let things lie.

dr9inch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
all 6 of us brothers wore tighty whities until college. 2 of them are still into them, one went to boxers the other 3 of us are into boxer briefs. we openly discuss these things or look when we use the bathroom. we grew up very close and remain that way. I'm the only gay brother. we were all blessed in the big cock dept, smallest being 7", all of us cut. my favorite memory is our circle jerks. we taught each other how to jerk off. touching each other was off limits

I wear boxer briefs. My brother wears the same. He used to wear my underwear -_-

I have a 7 x6 dick and he has a 8.5x5.5. His bulge was always bigger than mind.

MauriceLacroix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Generally my brother and I wear booth - briefs and brief boxers but he likes 100% cotton underwear while I prefer spandex and stretchy fabrics. Also I enjoy jock straps and thongs but very rarely while brother never does.

Carlos Padilla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have four brothers. All wear boxers. I am the only way who wears the classic old school, white briefs. I know, I suppose that dates me, but I don't mind. I loved them as a boy, and still do today. In fact, I am probably the only one of all the males in the family (nephews and sons included) who wears briefs. Hmmm, I guess that makes me rather unique. Great question.

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, since I don't wear underwear, it would be impossible for anyone to wear the same underwear that I do. With that being said, my brother and my nephews that I have seen in their underwear wear boxer briefs and my cousin wears bikini briefs.