Does your cock get that little bit bigger and harder during sex?

D_Dickson Derelicked

Experimental Member
Media
Is was just wondering if this is the case with other men.

I have what I would consider a general full erection length and hardness when I'm masturbating. However I've had sex with women a few times and I sucked some dick when I was experimenting as a teenager and on these occassions my cock gained another half-inch or so and I was much harder again.

Does this happen to other people? You have a full masturbaing erection and an even fatter sex penis?

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yes mine grows about an inch just before i cum

You gain another inch in length when going from hard to max? What's your typical size anyway? Just curious.

I'm just under 8 when aroused, but just over 8 long when I'm ready to come. I love love those moments. :biggrin1: All in all, I gain about half an inch in the moment.

You know how people say "I'm usually X long, but on a good day, I have another half inch."? I think it's the same half inch they get right before they spurt.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A little bit bigger and harder is an understatement... more like it's at it's biggest and hardest point period when I'm having sex. :smile:

I can't get the same quality erection from just masturbating alone unfortunately.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Noticeably bigger and harder when having sex as opposed to when I'm just 'beating my meat' - may be the foreplay has something to do with it?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get a small size boost as I cum, my wife says she can feel it, and it makes her cum also. there are times when I am longer and times when not as long. I sometime let my over 6" in girth keep momma happy when she's needing an orgasmic workout. I just get in a hard but relaxed mode, enjoy the beauty of a woman, let my cock give her what she needs and wants. and she will give me what i need and want. it's all give and take. and good.