Does your cock get that little bit bigger and harder during sex?

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think for most guys it does... for me it gets bigger/harder when my lady is going down on me and teasing my cock. I'm sure she does this to get it bigger/harder so when we finally get to fucking she feels more (or at least i'd like to think so, haha).

Sometimes i get harder the second time around after i've cummed and had a few minutes to recover, anyone like this too?

gooner18

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
An ex of mine also used to love the feeling of me getting bigger before I came. It was usually guaranteed to make her cum too... We had a lot of fun!

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes i get harder the second time around after i've cummed and had a few minutes to recover, anyone like this too?
That definitely happens to me as well. Mine tends to get even fatter after I cum and get hard again.

I also, for some reason, tend to be ridiculously big in the middle of the night (like 3-5am). If I wake around then it is noticeably bigger. I woke my last girlfriend up that way once and that was the last time she let that happen again. Anyone else notice that?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Meaning the ones I use? :09:
Yes, and yes, my boyfriend gains a bit of length, experiences a decent surge of girth when really turned on. This is most notable below the glans and mid-shaft as it flares out.

Last edited:

chibidusk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On occasion, my boyfriend gets noticeably harder when he's penetrating me; about a minute or so before he's about to cum. He's told me numerous times that when his dick hardens even further like that, it's some of the best sex for him.

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh yeah it happens

and when it does even i have to marvel at it

It is sooo much more thicker and HEAVY

ex-gf loved that mode!

dont know what causes it but i only notice it when i have to pull out to change positions or something like that

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
wow thats awesome, im usually 6.3" - 6.5" inch girth when im masturbating, has been 7" a few times when i got a rly strong erection, would be interest to see how big it would get during sex.

I think i would definately get a lot bigger and harder seeing as i am a virgin and i would be be super excited about having sex for the first time. I wonder what would happen if my girth grew to 7" while i was inside the vagina lol..

Reactions: curly_cum21