Does your cum taste better if you wait 3 days before cumming?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_quietguy, Jan 10, 2008.

1. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

My partners both tell me my cum tastes better if I have not spurted for at least 3 days. Has anybody else noticed the same effect? Or even any difference in taste after waiting a while before spurting?

2. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

its usually stonger and smells like bleach if i wait a few days, wich is why i hardly get it in my mouth

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

Never had comments on taste, so I don't know.

4. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    I can't say too much for taste... but it smells... heavier and thicker.

5. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree, Fire Agate. My volume goes way the hell up but it's a much stronger smell, unless I've been priming it with pineapple juice, carrots and water. That seems to take the edge off the 'bleachy' ponk and lends a yummy sweetness to it!:tongue:

6. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it has more to do with what I have had to eaten and drink, and is all about the consistency after waiting a few days, definitely thicker.

One bud couldn't stand the taste of my cum if I had been drinking coffee... so I dumped him.

Onan

7. DaveGoodie

DaveGoodie Member

Albums:
    No, it's better fresh and after I have eaten lots of sweet stuff

8. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    lol, yeah i wouldnt give coffe up for that 2

9. Damian Johnson

Damian Johnson New Member

Dude! Why waste three days! You cant go without protein for that length of time! Its not good for you! My advice is if you feel cum craved, have a bit on the sly and fill in the other two days with a third person's cum squirt! :biggrin1:

10. seahorses

seahorses Member

Intriguing? Doing the maths here in this triangle, do I take it you have sex at three day intervals and your partners every 6, or is there some other formula you work to? Also it might not be you taste physically better, but the waiting and anticipation enhances the finality; like my wife says smoked salmon wouldn’t be so appealing if had more than once in a blue moon? It could also be that they just don’t want you pestering them for sex more than once every three days? Especially if you’re only going to put it in their mouths; who’s to say. With regard to taste generally, unless you’re a panda and eat nothing but shoots, your taste will change according to your diet and physiology, albeit only subtly. But even that can make a difference to someone tasting it; like not having quite enough sugar in your tea, or coffee

11. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I have sex much more often than once every 3 days - both orally and vaginally. My usual frequency ranges from twice per day to once every other day - and that can be with one or both partners. It's just that for a while, we were very busy with other events in our lives, and didn't have as much time for sex. Also, if I can't have sex with them due to work for a few days, I like to save up the sperm so I can enjoy more ejaculations with them when we get the chance. Oh, and my partners have sex more than with just me since they enjoy each other 1-on-1 as well. And they don't mind me "pestering" them for sex since they ask for and initiate just as often. :wink:

I get what you're saying about enjoy smoked salmon more if you eat it less often. But I don't think that's the case with my semen as my partners both say the flavor changes. I suspect the flavor gets more complex because it is influenced by what I eat, and I eat a wider variety of foods over 3 days than just 1 day.

Draft saved Draft deleted