Does your dick have a name?

cornettoconcrema

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who has a named penis? How did it happen?

I was walking around in a sleazy sex club with my meat hanging out of my jockstrap when a guy kneeling just at cock level said "Man you sure are packing Major meat!" Well It has been called Major ever since. cornetto

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My dick is called Tartufo. Way back when, I wen't to an Italian restaurant with my gf. At the end of a delightful meal I intended ordering Tarfuto desert (choc covered ice-cream) but got tongue tied and out came Tartufo. She laughed and laughed and asked: "What - is that the name of your package?? I'll have one after dinner." Occasionally she sprinkled it with choc spread and licked it clean for me. Oh boy, what an after dinner treat that became.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bud.

Cuz I've always refused to measure him (I find that a bit odd - strange, even) so my lady put him alongside a bottle of Budweiser and then went and measured the bottle.

Crafty, or what?

He's been Bud ever since and has gotten used to it.

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hehe mine is called: THE GENERAL... and not only all my gfs and flings know it, even my friends know it... (he started out in boot camp and was promoted accordingly and gradually all the way to his actual rank :p)

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife calls mine Mr. Bill.

For those of you who are old enough to have watched Saturday Night Live in the 70's you might remember a character called "Mr. Bill"... the phase on the show was "Oh no... Mr. Bill."

My girlfriend at the time, who is now my wife of almost 30 years, used to tease me every time I got a huge erection (which in those days was quite often). She would form her sexy red lips in a red circle like the characher on T.V. and use the phrase from the show "oh no... Mr. Bill!"

It might not sound sexy now, but at the time I was sure to shoot a big load whenever she put those lips around my dick.

:)

asfan87

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
drippy because when i get good head i precum so much they think i've already come since i'm uncut and it drips from my foreskin

D

deleted105034

"Thomas the Tank Engine"

No real story behind it, just that my girlfriend asked me if I had a name and I just spontaneously came up with that...We laughed about it and it stuck, we now mainly just call it "Thomas" for short

Sir

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
His name is the General. He is like me, damands satisfaction, and when you address us you must be at full attention.