Does your dick wake you up in the middle of the night?

Jedi Gigolo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I get raging hardons while sleeping sometimes.

Not a problem when limp, but it wakes me up sometimes.

Wearing boxer briefs help and wearing pajamas with an open flap helps too, but there are drawbacks. I move a lot while sleeping and the briefs will ride up and get tight and if the covers aren't right, my dick sticking out in the middle of the night can get cold.

Suggestions for night wear? And no, I won't sleep in the nude. My gf would never get any sleep.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Put it in a sock. One of my hubbies asked me to make him a 'willy warmer' as a joke, but he was halfway serious and has resorted to this at times

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Wearing boxer briefs help and wearing pajamas with an open flap helps too, but there are drawbacks. I move a lot while sleeping and the briefs will ride up and get tight and if the covers aren't right, my dick sticking out in the middle of the night can get cold.

Suggestions for night wear? And no, I won't sleep in the nude. My gf would never get any sleep.

sorry i can't help you with sleepwear i've always slept naked and hate wearing anything to bed for the very reasons you mention.

and you're supposed to get erections througout the night as you sleep, that part's normal.

sleep naked and get your "covers" organized, we like a single layer, in colder weather just a comforter and in warmer just a single sheet, and if it's super hot, none at all.

B_davidfox

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear oversized long-underwear bottoms. Most of the time there's enough room that my hard-on can be accommodated without pain; it just feels really good rubbing against the ribbed cotton. (Oh, I'm turning myself on!)

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally, I like a snug brief, but that's me.

If you don't mind pajama pants or knit boxers, try those. If the flap or fly is an issue, have them sewn shut. (or earn you Boy Scout badge and sew them up your-self.) Problem solved.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually it is my boyfriend's dick that wakes me up but that is for another thread. Why don't yout try wearing a nightshirt. You would be covered but have some freedom of movement.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I rolled over in my sleep last night and woke up from feeling my boner under my abdomen. It felt good - too good. If I wasn't so sleepy, I would have stroked it and blew. I love to sleep naked and only wear clothes to bed when it's extremely cold.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have been known to wake up humping the matress with a puddle of precum, when my wife was pregnant blew a few loads doing that with her next to me... very hot...her rubbing/touching/encouraging me....

S

SirConcis

if I have not masturbated regularly, there comes a time where the head rubbing against bed sheets at night will sometimes wake me and send me a signal that it is time to do it.

Also, I have noticed that my head generates more sensation against underwear if I have not masturbated for a couple of days, another sign that it needs attention.

MagnumBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, all the time. As a matter of fact, I'm up right now because of it. I solved the problem about 10 years ago by wearing basketball shorts to bed. I buy Nike basketball shorts with the inside seams sewn shut to prevent chaffing. Now, when I do get erections, it doesn't stick out the bottom of the boxers or through the fly or otherwise get tangled.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have slept naked since i was 18, usually wake up with a hard on, but not generally a problem in the middle of the night (but it's not a problem in the morning either <grins>)