• Upwards

Votes: 141 50.5%

• Total voters

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I am really hard it points up at a 45% angle. But I can be large and hard but not really hard and it points straight out and a little down. I am 8.5 X 6 inches.

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine's too heavy and points out and down when hard, been that way since I was 13-14. Friends use to yell batter up 'cause it just swung back and forth when I walked to the showers in gym.

Peace

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was young, my erect penis did point upwards. Now that I'm older, it points downward.
Always used to curve like a banana downwards to the left. After changing masturbation techniques, I developed greater firmness, and was surprised when I was able to maintain a horizontal erection with it achieving an upward arch for a short duration. Strangely enough, I've developed an upward arch towards the right, recently. Along with the upward arch, it seems like I've lost an inch in my length measurement.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just read a thread on this subject and thought a quick poll would be interesting
I voted...downwards
My erections (even hard) hangs completely downward. I most generally have to hand hold it up before and while making a peneration.
When I questioned my doctor about it, he simply said, well just consider yourself, pretty heavy in the valley.:redface:
Personally, for the most part, I rather dislike it.
Thanks for asking.
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member:smile: