Does your family know

Oregon97420

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ex-wife knew. My family is always preaching about how gays will go to hell because what they do is a sin. When I told them that a friend had come out as gay, they went ape shit because I was still his friend. Very Sad! Makes it difficult when we visit.

Reactions: Heat

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope. My family is largely Christian. My younger brother has a PhD in Theology. There's maybe 1 or 2 cousins I could tell (and probably my nieces and nephews could care less) but them knowing about me would just wreck their world to no end. AND I'd constantly get "the lecture" about how it's a sin, etc. I have been caught in the act with women by almost all my cousins and my dad, so they all think I'm straight.

So, in my world, if it ain't broke, don't go fixing it!!

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My older half-sis knows I have experimented..she knows i'm into group sex/freaky shit in general..but her and I keep secrets with each other....she's 53, bisexual and as wild as me. We didn't grow up together and there's a huge gap so we talk almost more as friends rather than sibs...

Wouldnt tell anyone else really...POSSIBLY my aunt b/c we talk openly to an extent.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've told the people That I want to know, close friends etc. My Mother in law knows. She's gay and we talk openly with each other.The wife is bi and we have an understanding .My family,hopefully knows nothing because it just isn't worth the grief.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand people who think that gay people will grope you, rape their kids, and do any other sick act. Really? ummm there are probably more heterosexual men out who are on sex offender lists than any gay out there! Some people really need to step out of the dark ages or the stupid closet!

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No. After all these years (I'm 54) they still see sex in black and white: one is either straight or gay and bi people are confused.

My mother suspected it. When she asked I just winked.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My partners always know. My foster mom knows (although in retrospect, I'd rather not have told her. She doesn't disparage it, but she's obviously less comfortable with it than she pretends to be.) As to other family? No. It's none of their dammed business. If I ever bring home a boyfriend or a husband they'll know, but as I'm more into girls than guys, it's never really been an issue.

W

wavejock

Ive told one sibling and my best friend that I am into dudes as well as women and both were totally cool with it. Unless you are in some crazy religious part of the country/world I dont think it is a big deal..people may be surprised to find out ( my best friend definitely was lol) but for the most part no one really cares..at least in my world of Northeast US.

Reactions: Heat

Cuminsideyou

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It really depends on the family. In my case no one knows except my 1 yr GF. When I met her she was very open minded but unfortunately now she has become closed off and actually very insulting to my history regarding bisexuality. In retrospect, I'd rather not have told her anything and continued to live in the shadows.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It really depends on the family. In my case no one knows except my 1 yr GF. When I met her she was very open minded but unfortunately now she has become closed off and actually very insulting to my history regarding bisexuality. In retrospect, I'd rather not have told her anything and continued to live in the shadows.

Yeah, that's usually the best way. Lot of times women will act very open minded to things in the beginning, (often to entice/hook the guy) then once they get secure in the relationship they change into old-fashioned. lol.

Best bet is to always keep it to yourself.

Reactions: Cuminsideyou