Does your Father-in-law know how huge a weiner you have?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having been delighted, by the renderings left from Grant's thread~~~
I began to wonder, if the same would happen in the world of the daddy-in-law and does he know and how did he find out. Does he feel inadequate to his wife after seeing yours?

Has he seen your penis, either soft, hard or only in a semi hard state? Has he commented? Did he then suggest you go after his wife? {only asked because in the mother-in-law thread, there seems to be a tendency for some to go and do her as well as the wife and her sisters}

Did the father-in-law make a move of the sexual sort on you? Did he suggest you do his gay son or maybe his lesbian daughter to make her straight? Is the dad-in-law concerned that you're too big and may be hurting his little girl?

Come on tell us your father-in-law story.
It has been in my mind since making this thread that i also wonder now about how the son-in-law feels if he sees the penis of his wife's father and it's bigger than his own. Does he then feel inadequate and that he is doing damage to the family by brining his own smaller penis int the genetic heredity?

Come on don't be shy or ashamed, tell us also if you have a smaller weiner than your father-in-law.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That would suck especially if you hated your new brother in law and he was so much bigger. That guys nephews are going to be bigger to

builder10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girl's dad has seen my cock.... I trained him at the gym a few times... He never said anythin, but I saw him have a few sneaky looks... He's got nothin to be ashamed of, but I'm way bigger ;)

Pauligan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My former father in law knew my size. He had been my coach in little league, was a scout leader untiil I left the scouts at 14. We were in a small town and I married his daughter and she and me had children. One of them joined the scouts and he was there again as a leader with a son from his second marriage. There were more scouting trips, now with both of as scout leaders and strip downs to change for pool swimming and other activities. I saw what he has and he probably saw what I have, never said anything either of us.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When we lived in the same town as my F-I-L we use to work out at the gym together. After working out our routine was to take a shower, sauna, and whirlpool. He saw me naked several times a week. He once asked me about shaving my cock smooth, LOL.

A couple of years ago he traveled to visit us in our place in KL. He went with my brother and me to the Men's spa that we belong to. When we went for a massage the three of us were put into a common room. My F-I-L's masseuse finish his massage first and proceeded to give him a hand job. My brother's, and then my masseuse soon followed stroking our cocks. As my girl was stroking my big cock I noticed my F-I-L watching mine or my brother's cock. Soon the girls were naked, oiled down, and giving us "full body massages".

After my full body massage, my girl was licking my hard cock clean, and I looked over and saw him watching my girl working my cock. His girl was straddling his thighs and said to my F-I-L that his friends have huge cocks. He responded "yea they sure do'. She went on tell him that she liked his huge cock head. And he had one. His cock was about average, but his head looked like it was twice as thick as this shaft. With that comment my F-I-L pull his girl down on top of him and started to screw her right in front of my brother and I. The three of us spent the next hour fucking the three women. We even trade off girls my F-I-L DP girls with both my brother and I.

We never said anything about the incident outside of the spa. For the rest of that trip my brother said that my F-I-L frequently swung with him and his wife. My brother tells me that since then he and his wife gets together with my F-I-L couple times a year for some hot sex.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well we can figure out how mature the OP is just by the fact that he keeps calling it a "weiner". I've honestly never heard any man call it that and no boys older than like 10. This place is getting out of control.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did this really happen. You father in law let you cheat on his daughter

Yes. It is not like we were newlyweds at the time. When this happened my wife and I had been married for over 20 years. My F-I-L had known that my wife and I were swingers for at least 10 years. It's not like he did not know that we fucked other people.

From your line of thought not only did I cheat on his daughter in front of him, but he cheated on my wife's mother in front of me. Nobody was thinking anything like this at the time. This was a very spontaneous event. The sexual energy was thick and I think we all got carried away.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Father In Law saw me naked many times and I did him also. We worked together and took showers after work. We were similar in size although I never saw him erect nor he me. Nothing sexual at all. Just two men showering after work

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well we can figure out how mature the OP is just by the fact that he keeps calling it a "weiner". I've honestly never heard any man call it that and no boys older than like 10. This place is getting out of control.
If you read the openin post you would see the link to another thread which is what caused me to put this one together. If you look a few posts up you will see that europeandude links to a similar topic with son-in laws.

Regarding the use of WEINER for a penis, it's a commonly used word and a google search of words for penis will show you that and that many adult men other call it a weiner. Of course seeing your responses to people the last few days it becomes obvious you don't know how to be polite.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you read the openin post you would see the link to another thread which is what caused me to put this one together. If you look a few posts up you will see that europeandude links to a similar topic with son-in laws.

Regarding the use of WEINER for a penis, it's a commonly used word and a google search of words for penis will show you that and that many adult men other call it a weiner. Of course seeing your responses to people the last few days it becomes obvious you don't know how to be polite.

Politeness is always available when called for. I don't think a post among adults about "weiners" qualifies.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Politeness is always available when called for. I don't think a post among adults about "weiners" qualifies.
I just didn't want it to be another cock and bull{shit} series~~which it turned into anyway.

Like I said I did it more as response to the insane threads and lies going about here, the one I liinked to at the start and then thiis joker:: http://www.lpsg.org/171654-ever-fucked-your-friends-mom.html other than the usual questionable responses the OP in that one joined in October age 20 and in October had been having sex, in the link here, he says he had sex at 18, however 2 days ago he claimed he was only 19 now and a virgin. Topics range from serious to questionable to clearly out there on this and most boards~~remember JasondawgsXXX? MY topic was weird I know but not beyond possibility.