Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does your foreskin retract when you get an erection. Mine doesn't, I have to pull it back but once I do it will stay back unless I push it foreward again. I would love to see a video where the skin gets pulled back on its own, I've never seen that.

Reactions: easytwist

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does your foreskin retract when you get an erection. Mine doesn't, I have to pull it back but once I do it will stay back unless I push it foreward again. I would love to see a video where the skin gets pulled back on its own, I've never seen that.

my hubby's did about 3/4 way back when he was hard. he usually had to finish pulling it the rest the way back. it would stay by itself then, but when he tried to cover it back up it would go back all the way by itself then, until he got soft then it would cover about half way up an stay their till he finished pulling it over the head of his cock. he is circumsied now so dont have that problem any more, but wasnt a problem for him really. some of my past B/F's would have to pull it all the way back when they were hard as it wouldn't move hardly any until then. i only had one guy it rolled back on its own when hard an he looked like he was circ. soon as it came out of his pants except for the extra roll of skin bunched up behind his cock head. but few of my female friends who have had uncut guys say that theirs went back on its own when hard just before they started playing with it. so i think it has more to do with how much skin and how lose the skin is or what ever as to what it does an how it works on its own or not, but they worked OK i guess for being uncut cocks, had a little fun with them lol, so guess all was well in the end other than the normal things.:wink:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I think we have had this discussion before. It all depends on your own anatomy, and I think probably the most common is that the foreskin retracts partially but not entirely. Some men manage to remain completely covered even when completely hard. I have a short foreskin, so I retract very quickly and a semi is enough for me to have a completely exposed cockhead.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've got foreskin to spare -- for several more men -- and if I pull it back it stays pulled back -- tumescent or flaccid. If I pull it over the head of my cock, it stays there until I pull it back. I'm certain it has more to do with lots of "exercise" when I was very young. I always played with my tool, especially when I was a toddler, because playing hide and seek with the head of my dick fascinated me.

kanstlye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
mine well , it goes back all the way . I really dont have much foreskin though , so even if i pull it all the way out when im hard , it only covers half my head of my cock.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine retracts when I get hard. It moves back and forth easily. Once it goes limp, the foreskin covers the head again.

Isus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can foreskin impair an erection? Mine doesn't retract by itself, not even partially.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah it does slide back on its' own, when i'm at full mast i can pull it back up over the head but it doesn't stay there.

I'm not sure how my dick could get fully erect without the slack of my foreskin, it just telescopes out and the skin slides back. i'm usually pretty wet with pre by that time too.

it almost looks like i'm cut when i'm rock hard, but i got plenty of skin to cover all the head when i'm soft. without that room to grow my cock would pull my nuts halfway up my shaft.

Last edited: