Does your foreskin retract on its own?

hrlydvey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I played with a buddy when I was younger, he was about 9" and so thick my hand wouldn't go around. He was uncut with very tight skin, wouldn't pull back at all. But he still got very large when hard. Even when hard the skin completely covered the head with only a small piss hole left.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whether it does or doesn't depends on a number of things, some alone, others acting together:

1. How long or short your foreskin is.
2. Whether you're a "grower" when you get stiff, i.e. does your pik grow out of the available foreskin covering it.
3. How loose or narrow (tight) the opening on your foreskin is.

I have a very narrow foreskin that causes ne no problems and feels brilliant, so mine never uncovers the knob whether soft or stiff. Most generally, a narrow foreskin resists being stretched over the knob from birth and the pik skin grows or extends to accomodate it and the change in organ length as the boy grows through puberty into manhood.

There are degrees of narrowness in the opening, some are too narrow to slip back on their own or even with help. Others slip partially back but there is enough skin along with tightness to stop progress part way and either a helping hand or penetration finish uncovering the knob. Others are very loose and coupled with a grower uncover the knob completely when stiff.

Foreskins that stay retracted behind the knob and won't slide back forward to cover the knob are most often caused by two things, acting together or separately. First is the presence of a long frenulum on the underside of the pik connecting the foreskin and the knob in the "V", and secondly, the degree of narrowness of the foreskin tip as it has settled into the groove behind the knob.

Of course I am not writing this for blokes in the EU (or other non-cutting areas of the world) because they know themselves and if they're gay, have been able to become acqainted with all sorts of foreskins on other boys. So it is to Americans and a lesser extent Canadians that I write. To them, there are so many variables, I hope that I explained it a little well.

• Love
Reactions: Ivor_Biggun

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a grower so it comes into the foreskin, but its still stretchy enough to cover my whole cock even when hard. You can pull it back and it will stay but its a bit looser now but sometimes can overlap kinda and get stuck in the grove under my head...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does your foreskin retract when you get an erection. Mine doesn't, I have to pull it back but once I do it will stay back unless I push it foreward again. I would love to see a video where the skin gets pulled back on its own, I've never seen that.[/QUOTE] :eek: You mean yours didn't come with a remote control? Mine did. :biggrin1: j/k I couldn't resist. :smile:

D_Garlyk Goldenarm

Just Browsing
Media
My foreskin used to be slightly tight as a teen and would have a hard time pulling it back. Now it goes back on its own, I did some jelqing... didn't gain any size really but it helped my foreskin immensely.

S

SirConcis

When I was uncut, foreksin continued to cover amost all of head by the time I was through puberty. Entering puberty, it covered all of head and a bit of overhang when hard.

After my semi-cut, foreksin would retract fully before I was fully hard and be smooth on shaft, but not tight. would stay retracted after eerction until fully soft when I would bend down etc, and then stay covered.

Now that I am fully cut, there is no concept of skin covering glans.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Because my foreskin isn't excessively long it pulls back about a third of the way when I get hard. If I pull it back and stroke it sometimes comes back up to cover the base of the glans but that's usually as far back as it goes.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does your foreskin retract when you get an erection. Mine doesn't, I have to pull it back but once I do it will stay back unless I push it foreward again. I would love to see a video where the skin gets pulled back on its own, I've never seen that.

I think every foreskin is different. I think the major factor is the relation of foreskin length to penis length.

Short foreskins automatically pull back and long foreskins don't automatically pull back.

My foreskin does not automatically pull back. I can easily pull it back. I get folds of skin near the base of my penis. When I take my hand away, the folds of skin unfold and push the foreskin forward over the head.

I stay covered except when I hold it back.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Usually, during an erection, the glans will be uncover (partially or completely) only with a precise combination of factors. 1) Normofunctional frenulum (i.e. quite elastic). 2) Loose foreskin (without any narrowing). 3) Short foreskin or at least not excessively long (it must at most cover the entire glans without going further). Also the size of the glans and the penis could play a role, albeit minor.

Reactions: camchain

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
"During erection, the degree of automatic foreskin retraction varies considerably; in some adults, the foreskin remains covering all or some of the glans until retracted manually or by sexual activity"

ww (1).jpg
ww (2).jpg