Does your gf cum without clitoral stimulation?

ManicRichey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(Hi! New to the site!)

I thought this was a myth but recently I was doing my gf from behind doggy style and realised I was cuming! I was so into my stroke that I couldn't reach round to her clit. She told me to 'cum baby' and I absolutely exploded. As I was cumming she started to moan hard and let out a BIG moan before shaking all over the place. I turned her around and her clit was gi-normous and she was soaking. She said my god you are so good and rolled over and feel asleep.

What is the world coming to? It's happened a few times since then (and I'm a pretty normal guy sizewise - although i have a slight natural bend in my cock) Sometimes she does grab my hand to her clit but chatting with her later she said she comes real good with just vaginal stimulation, sometimes better than other times when I've spent a working week teasing and working her clit.

Women!

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mine comes from pretty much all the good spots (clit, G, A, and CDS) but the kind of orgasm is very different for each. It's as much about the style of stimulation as the spot too - she gets a light shudder from her vibrator on her clit, but completely loses control and rips half my hair out when I eat her out. G-spot and she ramps up to an orgasm pretty fast, and A/CDS and she looks really stimulated the whole time but the orgasm isn't nearly as much of a peak.

A previous woman thought she could only get clitoral orgasms (I proved her wrong, but her clit was always by far the best way there); one liked to rub her clit while fucking towards the first one, but came time after time just from vaginal right after; one came just from biting her neck.

Every woman's different, and part of the fun is exploring and learning more about the person you're with.

etowah

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One my gfs cums from multiple sources but the one that drives me crazy is from her nipples. All I have to do is suck on her nipples (she has 40 Cs) and slightly bit/pull on them for awhile and she goes nuts. I lost track of how many times she came Saturday nights. Needless to I find this an extreme turn on for myself. It was difficult to leave her Sunday morning.

D_6857r7

Account Disabled
Media
All the time. Whether I go down on her or am inside her, she cums like crazy. More so when I suck on her nipples while inside of her. She often makes me stop b/c of her orgasms. Needs a little break. I have never ran into it before, but I love it.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Generally, the more experience a woman has, the more ways she can orgasm. That's one of many reasons why female masturbation is a blessing.

heavycummerwanted1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife can cum several different ways, her favorite is with me in all the way and just stay move a little side to side and she will explode or when she feels me cum she will cum on the spot when the spurts shoot in her she said that the feeling of the spurts hitting her insides puts her over the edge.
She can cum with clitoral stimulation too and another way is if she is sucking me and I cum in her mouth the second the first shot hits the back of her throat she starts cumming so she is a lot of fun.

D_cjcnbx4j

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex could cum multiple times with vaginal and anal sex. Can't believe I traded her for a younger model who was wedded to her vibrator

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My gf usually cums more quickly from clitoral stimulation, but it's not exclusive.

D

deleted716371

My wife cums from penetration / g-spot stimulation alone almost every time. I just think women are different and that some have easier to cum from penetration than others, but there are probably a lot of women who could learn to do it if trying.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
y'all know only the very tip of a woman's clitoris is external, right?

the rest is internal. branching in two, down the right and left side of the vaginal opening.. with the root buried in the muscle/tissue between the vagina/anus?

D

deleted730192

Generally, the more experience a woman has, the more ways she can orgasm. That's one of many reasons why female masturbation is a blessing.

Yeah. My girlfriend and I deflowered eachother (a week before both of our 25th birthdays :eek:) and we're slowly but surely developing ways for her to orgasm through intercourse. Still the most sure-fire way to put her over the edge is to perform cunnilingus, but she can get really close just from thrusting (usually with me licking her breasts and sucking her nipples while she rides me cowgirl at just the right pace.) We've put her over the edge by using a little vibrator on her clit while I go at her in missionary position, but she says the orgasm isn't nearly as intense as it is with oral.

She doesn't really possess a crazy sex drive (although we're developing one :biggrin1:) and she told me she has never masturbated. It's cool to know that I've been at the core of every orgasm she's ever had, but it gets frustrating at times knowing that I had a good 10-15 year lead on her in terms of my sexual development. I have to remind myself to be patient and help her experiment.