Does your GF know? Her reaction to PE

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by sampei, Jul 16, 2009.

1. sampei

sampei Member

Hi everybody.
    I've been doing PE since Nov '08 with a good routine 5 days on and 2 off.
    Since the beginning she knew what I was doing and even when I insterted some clamping, she was not surprised at all for what I was doing with my body and dick.
    when I started I asked my gf if she liked my cock as it was origianally and as you can guess, the answer was yes, but so far ( I gained 1 inch lenth and something girth), she confessed me that when taken from behind or when she's on top, she feels it deeper inside her.
    this was a strong push for me to go on and try to reach the optimum of 8x6 (even if I know it will be hard to reach).
    do you get any boost from your GF or wife? does she comments on what you are doing and the result you are getting?
    every day when I come home, she ask me if I have to do my exercises and she keeps of internetting by her own until I finish my duty.
    she feels not ashamed at all for what I am doing and when she gets hot, you know what type of boost is for me when she tells me her feelings and I have to confess that sex is better for her and for me too.
    she's not scared that I get too big, but I really would like to reach 8x6.
    she said that she likes a lot the new veiny look of my dick.
    I do PE for myself but also for her to let her enjoy better sex and spice up our nights.
    thanks for any reply.

2. grower_60

grower_60 New Member

Yes, my wife has commented. I travel so we're not together but a couple times a month.

Several years ago I did some PE but stopped. Started again in May this year. I was in the second week of Big Al's Beginner Routine when I went home for the weekend. She was on her side as I slipped it in she said oh my what have you been doing. I told her I started PE again. She said good, I like it.

I do it for myself too but it's nice to get the recognition. I also like the vieny look.

I'm currently in my 12th week layoff. I'm ready to get back at it but I better let it rest.

3. justasimpleguy

justasimpleguy Active Member

Albums:
    my girlfriend definitely noticed the extra girth after I started at the beginning of june. she likes it alot.

4. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife does and she's ok with it. I'm all about honesty in a relationship and this, above everything else, for me, is what makes the sex so good. I know it sounds shallow, but women who say "Size doesn't matter, yours is perfect." seem disingenuous to me. I love fucking a tight pussy. It makes me feel more like a man. It's empowering to feel the throbbing, pulsing spasms of a woman in the throws of mind numbing orgasm after orgasm simply because the fit is so difficult to take. There really shouldn't be anything wrong with thinking that as well as women should be free to say they want a bigger dick.

Not everyone can be genetically gifted, and in fact I was given the shaft as far as that is concerned. I have Kallmans syndrome which predisposed me to having a micropenis. With a lot of hard work, I've become so much more than I hoped.

The penis is a smooth muscle that can be molded and sculpted into what their owners will it to be. I figure my wife is part owner of my cock, she should have a say in where I should and shouldn't go with it.

5. D_Sheriff of Nuttingham

i agree. my girlfriend has described the difference in sensation between my size and small or average guys as something like this

when we have sex, the inside of her vagina tightens up (sort of like an erection i guess?). what feels good to her is a penis pushing against that tightness. i'm the only big guy shes been with, and for the first time, she's really felt a cock pushing against that tightness. i guess some girls don't feel that, maybe girls who say size doesn't matter, haven't been with a really big guy. i dont know. i'm not a girl. all i know is that i agree with muttley. it's just as "unfair" for a girl to say she wants a bigger cock, as it is for a girl to say she wants a better looking guy. some guys are more handsom than others. girls prefer handsome guys. obviously there's more factors, such as personality and blah blah blah, but some guys are genetically dispositioned, because of their looks, to get more girls. penis size could work the same way. i know i'm not articulating this that well, but hopefully everyone gets what im saying.

Draft saved Draft deleted