Does your girlfriend or boyfriend know you're an LPSG member?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not at all. I used this site to deal with my insecurities and not bog her down with them so no need to then drag her into them now they are dealt with!

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my husband has more of the attitude like I am at Disney World or Fantasy Island when I am on LPSG.

Now, my nudist friends when I tell them about LPSG they usually get a good laugh out of it. I have probably recruited and brought this site business without even being aware of it. Sometimes it comes up in conversation......

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My soon to be ex did. Wanted to share it with him cause I think this place rocks! He wasn't nearly as excited about it as I was - sadly...

I've brought many people to this site too

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my wife doesn't know, mainly cause i'm bi and love big dicks and would love to have a hot threesome, so if your in the san jose area of california, lets do it. I do know her brother has a huge one and I have a crush on him, damn, i'm getting off topic, sorry peeps

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My soon to be ex did. Wanted to share it with him cause I think this place rocks! He wasn't nearly as excited about it as I was - sadly...

I've brought many people to this site too

just GLAD to see you back in the Gallery, B!:wink:

(PS - I have an extra sack of rocks that could accidentally fall on his head if you want:rolleyes: - just sayin'...accidents do happen:wink:)

curiousboyrom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"
What about ifidelity in a relationship?
Hi, i hope i will find here new friends for chat. What about infidelity in a relationship? Why do we do it? What are the reasons for wich we make it? It can be considered a normal part of a relation?
About me i can say that some times i cheat my partner. I dont know why, just accidentaly :naughty: . We are togheter for around 3 years (and i wander if that can be an excuse). Last time i cheat 2 mounts ago, like usualy accidentaly after a party of a friend of mine.
Do you cheat sometimes? When you cheat last time? What was the reason in your case? Is it important in a relationship to change sometimes the partner?
I dont think that are persons who dont cheat.
Can we speack about it here? about our moust recently infidelitys?
I hope i will get nice repleys, THX "

now i know!

"it wasn't me! :261::eek22:
i didn't wrote that. it was my stupid bf who was at my computer thinking that he could write and he didn't know that is logged with my username. So i cought him with that. Maybe it's my luck that i know now. I regret that i find it this way.

............. i will keep this threat open beacouse i think it's a good one.
That's disgusting!!
:liar::dot::asshole::spank::smashfreakB: "

that's my answer!