Does your girlfriend or boyfriend know you're an LPSG member?

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My wife knows. She obviously knows I'm endowed and have had occasional difficulties as a result ... so she's entirely supportive of my involvement here. But I do get the sense that my openness about the LPSG is pretty rare for a married guy.

Steve

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I was really serious with someone I would tell them, but I don't see the value at this point.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Boyfriend, yes and he is remarkably secure about it despite not being huge; girlfriend, no - I see no reason to go there as she's lesbian and prefers to think of the male body as little as possible.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife doesn't know. Never really saw a need to tell her. If she did know, she would probably think I was a bit strange but I don't think she would want me to quit. She knows that I have had relationships with both men and women in the past and obviously knows that I have a large cock. As long as I don't get involved in any extramarital relationships I don't think she would have a problem with it. Maybe she would even get a kick of other people knowing what she gets that they can't.