Does your girth or length vary more with EQ?

Which varies more with erection quality:

• Length

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Girth

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just wondering what dimension of your dick varies more when you get really turned on: length or girth? Personally I find my length varies by very little between a just-hard-enough-to-use boner and a full on rager (maybe only 0.25"), but my girth changes by about 0.75". Like 95% of sex questions I'm mostly trying to figure out if this is typical. I think girth varying more makes sense, since you'd need to reach the 'end of the line' in terms of your dick coming out before you really start to push up the pressure and plump things out.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My length varies by about .5 an inch between 7 and 7.5. I've never measured my girth difference since it's more fiddly to measure then length. I have noticed a difference in the feel of it in my hands though. And there is a slight-but-noticeable visual difference although probably only to me since I know it so well.

Also when I started doing kegels I noticed a slight one-time increase in girth, again only by feel though. It might have been an artifact of increased hardness since I couldn't measure any difference nor see one.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never verified, but it does feel a bit thicker. Could be entirely psychological though.

pterodactyl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my dick when hard is always 6inches thick, but depending on the situation i can be 7inches, once i got so hard that i was almost 8.5, but its always 8inches

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think girth varies a little more than length, as long as we mean within usable levels of stiffness.

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering what dimension of your dick varies more when you get really turned on: length or girth? Personally I find my length varies by very little between a just-hard-enough-to-use boner and a full on rager (maybe only 0.25"), but my girth changes by about 0.75". Like 95% of sex questions I'm mostly trying to figure out if this is typical. I think girth varying more makes sense, since you'd need to reach the 'end of the line' in terms of your dick coming out before you really start to push up the pressure and plump things out.

As to what makes more sense, in an evolutionary meaning I'd say that length and girth both should increase at once. That's because the pussy stretches in every direction when warmed up by foreplays, arousing thoughts, hormones , etc.. So it wouldnt make sense if a cock grew to its max length then to its max girth since it would be going to bottom out and that's pretty painful they say... But of course you are right when you say that girth expansion tend to follow length one, otherwise it would be like if a plug would try to enter a tighy tiny hole..it won't be going to happen!

Personally I have a proportional increase in girth and length and could say when one reach its peak the other one follows

alwaysmrdavis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure what EQ is but speaking personaly I have found that my length and girth both vary. I have never measure when I'm superhard but the gf always comments how much larger it feels. Once while riding me deep, she hopped off and did that hand/fist measuring thing, than saying that she swears its bigger, since it feels deeper ect. My cock feels thicker in my hand when I grab it during sex than during foreplay.Often while getting some great head I have been told that the girth is greater and is harder to fit in her mouth. My .02¢

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not sure what EQ is but speaking personaly I have found that my length and girth both vary. I have never measure when I'm superhard but the gf always comments how much larger it feels. Once while riding me deep, she hopped off and did that hand/fist measuring thing, than saying that she swears its bigger, since it feels deeper ect. My cock feels thicker in my hand when I grab it during sex than during foreplay.Often while getting some great head I have been told that the girth is greater and is harder to fit in her mouth. My .02¢

EQ = Erection quality. Basically, 'superhard' as you say it is 'high EQ'.

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hey man your cock is huge and impressive! can your gf take all of it??? (length and girth please??)