Does your man jerking off make you feel bad?

K

kundalinikat

Some people are made very insecure by the looming realization that not every single ounce of sexuality their lover feels is signed, sealed and delivered to their own door.

I would say that what such an insecure person lacks is trust, trust that the love of their lover is 'truly' directed at them.

But think of it this way - Who is your man sleeping with? (you) Who is he 'dating' or 'with' or you know, 'married to'? (you) Who has an affect on him sexually in a different way than eeeveryone else? (you)

If you can't handle your guy enjoying his own body and his own fantasies (which likely PREDATE you and how likely is it that you'll 'remove' them anyway???) then he's not the problem here.

Dan Savage once said to a woman who wrote in to his sex advice column about her man masturbating thinking about things besides her... "If you want a penis that does exactly what you want, get a dildo, and if you want a man who does exactly what you want, get a dog."

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dan Savage once said to a woman who wrote in to his sex advice column about her man masturbating thinking about things besides her... "If you want a penis that does exactly what you want, get a dildo, and if you want a man who does exactly what you want, get a dog."[/quote]
LOL! I wonder if that's why i have a drawer full of vibrators and two dogs...wonder what it might mean about my two snakes....

For what it's worth, I love watching my man masterbate! And, I find it hard to fall asleep without doing it myself - has nothing to do with sex with my partner or how we're feeling about one another - now, if I saw someone one only periodically and they jerked instead of fucking me, that would be different...

B_allthebest

Just Browsing
Media
When it comes to those times when I'm practically begging for sex and he's not in the mood, too lazy, doesn't feel like it, is too tired and so on, only seconds later to have a wank that it starts to annoy me. The first few days it isn't a problem, but a week of excuses while he wanks away my enjoyment and I start to have a serious problem with it.

So I guess what I'm saying is, it isn't the wanking thats a problem, its when that comes before my needs on a regular basis

Does this happen to you or is it just a hypothetical?

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I masturbate every day. My wife does not know that I do it that frequently, but she nevertheless does not like that I do it at all. She believes, I think, that it is enough for a person to be horny once a month or so. She does not masturbate (of this I am sure) and she has a very low libido overall. I am not sure if it upsets her because she thinks I'm being unfaithful or if it just bothers her that I am having fun without her. Either way, it's a real pain in the balls.

B_allthebest

Just Browsing
Media
Yes this is something that happens to me, hubby went through a long period of his life so far where he couldn't have sex for various reasons, I was the first person he ever had proper sex with. His brain sort of reprogrammed itself so that when he gets turned on, it tells him to jerk off, not to have sex.

Things are a lot better these days, and though his problems do reoccur, it is very rare, but from time to time, he still thinks of jerking off first, and sex second.

I try not to take it personally, at times he can't get enough of me, and I do understand why he does it, but there comes a point where it does start to hurt.

Seriously, unless he is agressively says no, can't you just talk him into it? Women have so much more power than men in the same situation. For instance, when I am pissed at my wife, we can go to bed and within seconds her apology can be accepted. If she is pissed at me, there is little I can do until she is willing to accept my apology. I think you have more power that you know.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think of love as being an infinite resource. The more you get, the more you have to share. It's always sad to me when people think if someone else is getting some love it takes away from their share.

I guess I think of masturbation in sort of the same way. There is an infinite quantity of orgams, more or less. Like others mentioned, I like masturbation just because it's easier. Maybe I'm a lazy chav, but I'm always willing to get my partners off. Just not necessarily by going down, fucking, whatnot. All those nutty positions don't really do as much for me--find it impossible to get off sometimes--as a nice easy wank. I love to have my balls massaged for some reason too. I would love to massage everyone's crotches for them right now.

B_allthebest

Just Browsing
Media
I masturbate every day. My wife does not know that I do it that frequently, but she nevertheless does not like that I do it at all. She believes, I think, that it is enough for a person to be horny once a month or so. She does not masturbate (of this I am sure) and she has a very low libido overall. I am not sure if it upsets her because she thinks I'm being unfaithful or if it just bothers her that I am having fun without her. Either way, it's a real pain in the balls.

My wife is the same way when it come to libido and abut masturbation. Even if Iget u pwith morning wood, she is like WTF, whats the erection for?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
:35: That's a girl.

For some reason that animation doesn't work. It's supposed to be clapping hands.

I can't understand people getting all sniffly about their men masturbating. Take matters in hand! Something is bound to come [out] of it.

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I like ladies who leave me walking funny.

That said, there is the strange phenomenon for both sexes that the more you get, the more you want. It's a catch 22; if you are not having enough sex, you need to jerk off, if you are having a lot of sex, you need to jerk off. Conclusion :tongue:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never understood women who have a hang up about their men wanking. Given that men think about sex every 7 seconds or something, they should just be grateful that their bloke isn't pulling his pud out and giving it what for over Sunday lunch with the in-laws, or down the detergent aisle in the supermarket!

Masturbation is a totally healthy hobby, and those ridiculous women with pokers up their arses should chillax a bit. Besides... I probably masturbate as much as any man... so if I were to suggest it was wrong for men I would have to accept I was wrong too... and that's NEVER gonna happen! haha